What's new

Discussion Hardened In-store?

Rezoria

Rezoria

l_l83Я 1337 HAX0Я
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, so me and a few friends are going to the local gamestop for the midnight release, but we wanted to know if any stores are carrying the hardened edition in-store. anybody know?

S

spark32

Reaction score
Ok, so me and a few friends are going to the local gamestop for the midnight release, but we wanted to know if any stores are carrying the hardened edition in-store. anybody know?

For people that preordered the game, they can pick up the hardended edition if thats what they preordered. Every gamestop in North America is sold out of the Hardened Edition, and since it is a limited edition, are probably not getting anymore, unless in a month or so, their online quantities are still enough where they can send more out.

So if you did not preorder the hardened edition, you cannot pick one up at a gamestop.

Other stores might have some (but its not very likely), but not gamestop.

Rezoria

Rezoria

l_l83Я 1337 HAX0Я
Reaction score
For people that preordered the game, they can pick up the hardended edition if thats what they preordered. Every gamestop in North America is sold out of the Hardened Edition, and since it is a limited edition, are probably not getting anymore, unless in a month or so, their online quantities are still enough where they can send more out.

So if you did not preorder the hardened edition, you cannot pick one up at a gamestop.

Other stores might have some (but its not very likely), but not gamestop.

f*** me :frown: i thought that they might have some in-store like when i went to get the limited edition of halo reach :frown: damn, I'll have to see if walmart or target has the hardened then

Rawlings 7s

Rawlings 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just buy the normal copy of the game and then elite separately. Only thing you wont be getting is the "steel" case, which idk about you, isn't that big of a deal to me. I only bought Hardened for Elite.

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually there are some stores that don't let your pre-order but have hardend editions still. It is first come first serve

P

PlatinumS7in

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it will be very minimal as it isn't the norm to carry limited edition on hand, unless the employees are doing it as a favor or some such. Also sometimes stores keep a few on hand if they are doing giveaways etc.

But as stated they are sold out across NA, maybe check overseas gaming store websites?

Athlete

Bubble Bath

Getting There
Reaction score
Almost every store where I live will have hardened editions even if you didn't preorder. I live in San Antonio tx

Rezoria

Rezoria

l_l83Я 1337 HAX0Я
Reaction score
I think it will be very minimal as it isn't the norm to carry limited edition on hand, unless the employees are doing it as a favor or some such. Also sometimes stores keep a few on hand if they are doing giveaways etc.

But as stated they are sold out across NA, maybe check overseas gaming store websites?

hmm, I just it was odd when I went to get reach, and they had two boxes of the limited edition and like 5 or the one that came with the huge statue, I thought it was the norm :? oh well, I'll prob get the norm one and just get elite

P

peaxe1

Reaction score
Best Buy is NOT preordering the Hardened editions, only the regular edition. When you go to the midnight launch/first thing in the morning, it's a first come-first serve basis.

I know my store already has 6 copies of the Hardened for each console, but we still have 2 more shipments before the 8th that could include more.

E

Entropy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is quite a high demand for the hardened edition so I highly doubt you will find them without a pre-order. The only possibility you have (although slim) is to be amongst the 1st few people in line at a Walmart. Most Gamestops/Best Buy have already sold out a week or so ago.

hpnotic

hpnotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post topic sounds dirty lol... ot: all sold out over here bro...

Zeitvor

Zdude19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Call of Duty game with a special edition tends to sale out quickly. You might want to consider ordering it online than picking it up in-store.

Top Bottom
Login
Register