• Thread starter Havox
  • Start date
  • Views 542
H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a few things I would love to get patched in Hardcore. What others can you think of?

First off we all want more objective gametypes in hardcore!

Friendly name tags dont show on 60% of matches

One bullet/silent bullet in kill cam

Ghost should delay you're radar for 120 ms per position your located

Hardcore search only gives 250 score! not 500 per kill :°[

Killstreak delay for search and destroy is 15 seconds? why..

Trollers stealing your Carepackage with black hat. or causing yourself to die because of it landing on them.

Search and destroy should adjust the defuse sound by 5%

Spawn protection by 120 ms should be in effect for Hardcore FFA

Stun grenades should not be able to stun your teammates within 5 seconds of spawning in search and destroy

Hardcore hit markers? I dont understand how i can wound enemy's in hardcore with fmj

In search rush plants only give you 500 xp when its actually hard to do

More spawns in FFA!

No respawn delay that will reduce campers or less respawn delay

In capture the flag. Remove the target sign above your head when you have the flag, so enemy can't see you like in first black ops. Or if you use ghost it doesn't show up.

When a teammate stands on your Bouncing Betty and shoots it, causing ricochet damage to you and giving you a teamkill. It's so annoying to be playing the objective and randomly die.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No respawn delay that will reduce campers.

I

iGoDumbo

Hot Spitta
Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally think there should be way more game modes, like headquarters, domination, etc.

Heavens Grenade

HeavensNade

Brick Squad
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Would really love to see them add hardcore domination and remove spawn waits for FFA.

C

chrisgrx

Reaction score
Sin$
In capture the flag. Remove the target sign above your head when you have the flag, so enemy can't see you like in first black ops. Or if you use ghost it doesn't show up.

And more game modes

Lapis Lazuli

oG TrickShots

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
Would really love to see them add hardcore domination and remove spawn waits for FFA.
yeah, its stupid people can spectate you when they die, especially if someone is going on a good kill streak

B

Baba Booey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All of the guys list needs to be done for sure. Also more gamemodes. WHY DO ALL OF THESE GAMES COME NOT SUPPORTING US HARDCORE PLAYERS? Might as well leave it out of the game then huh?

Anyway I think they should add ALL of the Core modes for Hardcore players. IF they won't do that at least add HC Hardpoint, Domination, Kill Confirmed, Headquarters and most of all HARDCORE GROUND WAR.... I'm sure a lot more players would enjoy a 18 man hardcore game mode then all of these CRAP modes we have to choose from with nothing but waiting times. (HC TDM you wait 5-15 seconds to respawn, HC FFA same, HC Search duh and HC CTF has the same issue. It makes the game boring and way too slow paced.

If Search actually gave you the points it was supposed to and ready for public release it would actually be decent. But instead I find myself cussing because I have to play retarded core where its nothing but lag and people not dieing xD Thanks treyarch for making this the last call of duty I buy. Every year these 2 companies make the same mistakes.... Simple ones too.

Lapis Lazuli

oG TrickShots

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
Search and destroy should adjust the defuse sound by 5%
you can actually silent defuse by crouching, and spinning with the bomb, try in a private match, and you cant use like a 4 sensitivity, i use 14

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Regular Search still only gives you very little XP and score compared to normal. That needs to be fixed in general

Brain Spunk

Brain Spunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When a teammate stands on your Bouncing Betty and shoots it, causing ricochet damage to you and giving you a teamkill. It's so annoying to be playing the objective and randomly die.

Senpai

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly in MW3 the only way I did really well was HC Dom I would love to see this back, this would be a big hit in HC I believe

NuFc AniiMaL

NuFc AniiMaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it was confirmed by that vaanda bloke that the score for search will.be back to 500 a kill.on the next update

Top Bottom
Login
Register