What's new

Hardcore Domination Boosting (XBOX ONLY) / ZOMBIES MODDED BOT LOBBIES (ALL SYSTEMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AAcer

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Age Acer's Boosting Lobby!

Currently I am hosting boosting lobbies with people who have one controller or just don't wanna use their second.
I'm currently looking for 11 people to join to fill up my lobby. The order you join is the order you will be killing in!
How we will play: Our first game will be numbers 1 and 2. Second is 3 and 4. Third game is 5 and 6. Each player with the matching number to the current game with switch out at 100 points on the score counter. For example... When we start our first match 1's will kill first until we get to 100 points then 2's will finish off the match.
What do you gain: Unless you're doing some weird challenges or camos you will average around 100 kills each time you're killing. You also get a lot of XP from your kills and camo/ challenge unlocks throughout the match.
Why you should join me: I will be doing my best to put a great and fast working boosting team that will stick together and won't leave after their turn killing. If you're in my lobby when someone leaves after their turn we will fill their spot and start again on the numbers that have not finished. Do not feel trapped to play for hours on hours in our group. Stay a while have some fun and get some challenges done. If you get what you need done or want to get off please inform everyone ahead of time!
Rules and Requirements: - No mic spamming (Loud noises, music, screaming, etc
- No arguing, we are not children
- That being said, NO children
- Don't say you know what you're doing if you don't. Just ask for an explanation
- One controller and Mic to join
- Xbox ONLY as of now!

POST GAMERTAGS BELOW FOR INVITE
For Modded zombies lobbies please join the discord for more info. We provide Camo grinding and XP grinding. This is A paid service.

LOBBY STATUS: CLOSED
Please join my discord channel for easier and faster time finding lobbies and if you're interested in zombies lobbies. Youll be also invited first if youre in the discord. You leave game early or troll will be removed from discord and on a black list from our group. DISCORD: https://discord(.)gg/Tcpv2aV2sh (Please remove the () around the .!)

Last edited:
I

iTz Tyrantz

Reaction score
Sin$
Send request to iTz DreamSeller Dom boosting need 4

SenanMcM

SenanMcM

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: SenanMcM
Activision ID: Senan#3061377