Hard Finding a Game While Bridging?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by okwow, Jan 6, 2009 with 11 replies and 419 views.

1. okwow

okwow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    today is it taken any one mad long 2 find a game

2. IIEXTERMIN8RII

IIEXTERMIN8RII Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: finding a game Bridging

the first game it took me awhile but after that it doesnt take that long

3. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Re: finding a game Bridging

Wrong section.......

Moved.

And yes its taken me awhile to get games today.

I played with extermin8r today lol....ii Refl3x.

4. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah, today it was mad slow. Epic has been talking about a patch coming up, so this could have something to do from it. I really really hope that the patch they come out doesn't fix bridging. THe shield glitch and other stuff I dont mind, but if I can't force host anymore, I'll be sad :.(

5. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    seems just lately that every one thats bridging is waiting ages to get in a game or having problems getting one!
    change over to lag switch's an let every body else do the same ram the bridging.switch works 100% for me an my friends every time.5 for every ting to make a lag switch and very simple to make.

UPDATE
    ps over at epic forums theres numerous posts of a net fix server side sooooooooo this may be causing some people problems that are bridging

6. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    get over it, after the patch you dont need to standby any more. You just suck at the game anough were you can only have more power. IT people like you that need to get off the game and go back to halo 3.

7. OP
    okwow

okwow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol haaaaaaa play me in a 1v1 i show who suck i and i did not ask who suck i ask if it hard finding game learn to read before you post

8. GoldBl4d3

Ratings:
    If you dont suck then why do you need to be bridge host. Yeah now you dont have a reason why.

OKay, find me in a game of Gears of War 2, it wont take that long.

Gamertag: GoldBl4d3

9. gng4p

gng4p Newbie

Ratings:
    my team all with the star rank, we could nt find one game while bridging! so we deceided to play without it, and got standbyed 3 games in a row! i hate standbyers i mean the reason why we bridge is to avoid getting standbyed

• Like Like x 1
  10. GoldBl4d3

Ratings:
    thats fine, but if everyone just stopped or they started to ban standbyers. Then gears would be a happy game. I rarely get standbyed.

11. belovin

belovin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I normally have 30 second waits to get into wingman today its taken like 6 minutes. On the bright side i finally got my 5.

12. OP
    okwow

okwow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont even do it all day i knew how to bridge for like 3 weeks and I AM STILL 4 BAR
    and i do it because i dont like getin standbyed off host and why are you reading
    my post if you are going to cry about bridging this is a cheating website

btw got my 4 bar 2nd day the game came out