What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Hard Drive Spoof

K

Kennii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone link me to a tutorial or tell me how to spoof a hitachi 79 as a benq

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Load benq firmware as source
2. Load Hitachi firmware as target
3. Hit spoof to target
4. It will copy the dvd key over to the hitachi fimware and spoof it as a benq.
5. Save the firmware file
6. Flash that firmware to the Hitachi and now you have a Hitachi spoofed as a Benq.

K

Kennii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do i have to put the drive in b-mode or anything? please provide all the info i need. thanks for the reply though

One more question: can someone please tell me or give me a link to a good tutorial on how to flash a hitachi 49. I would like to use jungle flasher. But i would perfer the best method. Thanks for you help guys :wink:

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Kennii said:
do i have to put the drive in b-mode or anything? please provide all the info i need. thanks for the reply though

One more question: can someone please tell me or give me a link to a good tutorial on how to flash a hitachi 49. I would like to use jungle flasher. But i would perfer the best method. Thanks for you help guys :wink:
Yes it needs to be in mode b. I was just basically explaining the spoofing part.

Here is the textbook.
http://abolfazl.me/JF.pdf

K

Kennii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i put the drive in b-mode and try to flash it in firmware toolbox it doesnt work cause the drive keeps opening and closing

Top Bottom
Login
Register