• Thread starter o cosmic o
  • Start date
  • Views 1,400
O

o cosmic o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is me (Cosmic) Getting to #1 on moon Solo On tu11 Update And i can aswell do CreateFx Anyways this was NOT found by me this was bypassed by my friend Kirby. Here is the video Enjoy!

[EDIT]
Old Gamertag at top LeaderBoards is: TU11 Hax
New gamertag at top leaderboards is: LilTonyHacker

L

LM x EMINEM

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you have to ruin such a perfect and fun game mode like zombies........ go die :thumbdown:

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
inb4 rawmodz and electron or whatever... and als inb4 profile leader board ban

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ill give u $20 if u sell this to me :smile: and i wornt leak

O

o cosmic o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
inb4 rawmodz and electron or whatever... and als inb4 profile leader board ban
Lol Yup, all the ppl that got the leaderboards modded got reset but im about to re mod mine to the top in a little bit tho. :wink: so get ready to c anuther acct at the top.

ill give u $20 if u sell this to me :smile: and i wornt leak
Sorry but no, im not going to give anyone this method so don't ask please. because the answer will be no.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Yup, all the ppl that got the leaderboards modded got reset but im about to re mod mine to the top in a little bit tho. :wink: so get ready to c anuther acct at the top.

Sorry but no, im not going to give anyone this method so don't ask please. because the answer will be no.
lol its ok and they will console ban u

O

o cosmic o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol its ok and they will console ban u
Lol, No they dont they just ban the account for 2 days and perma ban you from bo leaderboards on that account. Anyways the new account that i just modded to top leaderboards is named: LilTonyHacker. :smile:

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, No they dont they just ban the account for 2 days and perma ban you from bo leaderboards on that account. Anyways the new account that i just modded to top leaderboards is named: LilTonyHacker. :smile:
Nice they are really cool mods keep hold of them tight but someone will find out how to do it with a save game

O

o cosmic o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice they are really cool mods keep hold of them tight but someone will find out how to do it with a save game
Yeah, Possibly... You never know.. The ONLY reason why the createfx was released was bcuz evil posted the video of kirby doing thoes mods without his permission so when he posted it crippler said it was done by createfx so when he said that it gave a hint to ppl and so thats why its released or it still wouldnt be released to this day...

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Plz gimme dis 1337 hackz I iz no leaking, wil giv 10th if u gimme dis.

xRaw ModZz

xRaw ModZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method was CLT42's no one paid attention to it.. I found it and though to my self what if i done this for the moon since the leaderboards still count.. so i was talking to kirby about it i tried it and it worked... i became #1 then kirby done it and became #2

Its still all the time just you need default.xex with tu11 rsa checks removed

Then in zombietron_patch.ff Add in there 'Enabledvarwhitelist 0'

Then Put a GPD in your profile and erm there you go you have done what this 'L33T H4X3R' has done...

Ps... you need a Jtag/ a usb

iTzZ Fenix

iTzZ Fenix

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This method was CLT42's no one paid attention to it.. I found it and though to my self what if i done this for the moon since the leaderboards still count.. so i was talking to kirby about it i tried it and it worked... i became #1 then kirby done it and became #2

Its still all the time just you need default.xex with tu11 rsa checks removed

Then in zombietron_patch.ff Add in there 'Enabledvarwhitelist 0'

Then Put a GPD in your profile and erm there you go you have done what this 'L33T H4X3R' has done...

Ps... you need a Jtag/ a usb

well so this means we can use a modded .GPD on zombies?

or whitelist means dvars that can be changed so 0 we will be able to set with savegames?

Top Bottom
Login
Register