Thanks

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont include this in your release or repost anywhere else without my permission(which you probably wont get)

Since gta modding is now screwed up, and i havent played it for weeks
gravity gun
virus scan
use the deagle, look at car, aim(press LT), shoot

Rocket gun
virus scan
use the mp5, shoot - only works on foot dont work when your invisible

The gravity gun there is not the one featured in the video thats a newer one which i no longer have the source for, but anyway the point is thats offline, but the DL link doesnt work offline (Yes OFFline) for the gravity gun it is only an online mod and you probably cant convert it for offline use. The rocket gun is fine online and offline though

Nice release James, And ignore the people that say "Damn now GTA is ruined" They are just being stupid and becuase they can't see that it was ruined exactly when the first 1.0 scripts came out :tongue:

ICE BABY

xx Modder xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a higher chance that i will freeze if i gots this in my script

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
am i gonna get an answer or what
you need to learn to be patient, but as far as i know, the only time these mods have caused me to freeze is when using rocket gun and then changing your model, so if you want to change model, de activate the rocket gun, change, then re activate and it'll be fine

ICE BABY

xx Modder xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to learn to be patient, but as far as i know, the only time these mods have caused me to freeze is when using rocket gun and then changing your model, so if you want to change model, de activate the rocket gun, change, then re activate and it'll be fine
k thanks and sorry ive been posting on other stuff and still not geting answers its just geting anoying

ICE BABY

xx Modder xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh yea forgot is the gravity gun good and ill wait this time lol

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, its virtually the same, only this one only works online and there a few other small features missing in there

SPG MidNightZz

SPG MidNightZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know how to put a sco file in my script network can anybody help me please ? :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register