What's new

Discussion Happy Birthday to GTA 5 - What Are Your Best/Worst Memories?

Korra

Korra

Yip Yip
Reaction score
Sin$
One year ago today (September 17th), GTA 5 was released for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It set numerous records after it was released, and it's one of the funnest games I've ever played. I've had some of the best moments in my gaming career playing GTA 5, along with some of the worst. What memories would you guys like to share?

I once took off my Vestra and hit my cousin with my landing gear as it was going in. We laughed for a consistent 1-2 minutes.

:wink:

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My best memory was playing the heists it took them over a year to relea---
o wait.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
My favourite was when tunables was a thing, no not DNS, tunables. Good times.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
My favourite was when tunables was a thing, no not DNS, tunables. Good times.
That was also one of my favorite time period in GTA online because even in cheater pool, it felt like i was playing in a full lobby where everyone was in god mode. I also loved when i had a tank, buzzard, and fighter jet in my garage. Those were the good old day. I miss those days.

Korra

Korra

Yip Yip
Reaction score
Sin$
That was also one of my favorite time period in GTA online because even in cheater pool, it felt like i was playing in a full lobby where everyone was in god mode. I also loved when i had a tank, buzzard, and fighter jet in my garage. Those were the good old day. I miss those days.
Rockstar ruined all the fun. They took their toys from the playground and walked home.

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Tunables was the most fun moment for me. Worst moment was when I got deranked. 215 to 69

VANAGON

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best memory was the snow and elf suit.

Worst was when my legit level 300 got reset to 20 after i got it to 1000 on dns, they didnt put it to its original level the legit level they just put it to 20 and said f*** you and your 55 days of gameplay.

In other words stay legit, it was fun while it lasted... A recovery will fix that problem.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar ruined all the fun. They took their toys from the playground and walked home.
That is very true. I can understand not having tanks and jets in garage but i think we need to be given heist already.

TwentyPlus

TwentyPlus

Reaction score
Sin$
Finding out that the Cargobob can float, and then having two guys with Miniguns on the sides firing off at anyone that came near us. Made me feel like a pirate.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Them billionaire days where you gave peasants tricked out non premium rides as they say "omg thank you" or "you rock man tyvm" and detonating the bomb via cell phone.

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had many good times on this game. Pretty much mostly the times when a lot of modding was going on. That would be when we had tunables. We even had a snow mod (wasn't totally a mod though but regardless, it still made snow). Another was when I had NOS on my car. Another one would be when me and my friends played modded game modes. One where we had the Cargo Plane with a bunch of people in side of it doing barrel rolls. The last one that stands out was playing through the story for the first time. I also liked ****ing around in North Yankton with my friends before the glitch was patched.

The bad times were when I couldn't get on GTA Online because my old college had a poorly configured Network. I would have to try a bunch of times to load my save and sometimes it wouldn't load my Crew data or jobs. It had a hard time saving. Most of the time auto save failed. In November the school fixed their network, then ****ed it up again in mid January. In March I found out that I could route my Xbox 360's network connection through my PC, through a VPN, which was a pain, slow, and laggy, but fixed loading and saving. It also sucked when Rockstar took all the money away.

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite memory was the day I stopped playing GTA 5.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tunables. It's how I found this site. I would give everybody in the lobby $20 million and give everybody a tricked out ride. Then leave and repeat.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Worst memories- Knowing it's almost been an entire year of GTA online and still no heists.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
Worst memories has to be the fact heists are still not released

Top Bottom
Login
Register