What's new

Discussion Happy Birthday to GTA 5 - What Are Your Best/Worst Memories?

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I gave up on heists in november.

Kakumei

Kakumei

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best Moment: Vertical Corkscrew suicide just as friend respawns, resulting in a horrible, funny killfeed.
Worst Moment: When Glorious PC gets delayed even more.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Best memory: Getting in a cash drop lobby
Worst memory: getting banned from receiving cash drop money.

LUC1FER

LUC1FER

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Best memories when I ranked my self up and gave my self money worst memories when those accounts got banned -_-

AC010118

AC010118

Purdue Pharma™
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Best memory: When it finally snowed online. :love:
Worst memory: When it stopped snowing. :cry:

Redox

Redox

Cisco Certified
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Favorite memory: Getting the game

Worst memory: Spending so much time on that damn game...

Mustached

Mustached

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
There are so many unique things that have happened to me in GTA Online that I can barely recollect all of them. I bought this game last July, and I have amassed quite a bit of play time since then.

H

henryborked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best memories are so many... I have just had so much fun with this game, incorporating it into my daily routine and playing it almost daily since release, at night, after the family has gone to sleep. That's quality time!

V

Van Black

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could play a blooper reel of all the dumb **** I've done, but I also have a few key amazing moments. Most of them being one a million sniper shots taking out pilots and such. Also a few sticky bombs that should have been way to far to work.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
my best moments were the snow and then the modded lobbies and money lobbies after tunables, in august.

worst? not having heists, missing out on tunables, getting banned from xbl for going into the lobbies, and above all, pc delayed till next january..

tsgs_

tsgs_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worst memories- Knowing it's almost been an entire year of GTA online and still no heists.
They're probably going to let GTA release on current-gen systems for a bit to make a fair profit, and then release heists. They know heists will probably not be as good as you guys think they will be, which will cause people to not buy the game if they see heists aren't worth it. They already know people will b**** and complain about heists, no matter what. Even if heists were really cool and gave good payouts, some people here will always find something to complain about.

Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Best time:tongue:utting stickies on my car then driving up to people then blowing them up screaming halalalaboom
Worst time:Having rockstar lie about heists and not adding badass clothes

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Best memories= Good old modding days dns codes etc worst memories= no hiests after 1 year :rage:

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
My best memory wasn't the tunables, Nitro, etc mods. It was leveling up and having fun with friends. Failing missions, free roam fun, cop survivals and many more. Those were the best memories I've had, I'd trade anything just to get it back and have fun. Now everyone's playing a different game, went next gen, I went to the PCMasterRace. Just a matter of time for our reunion.

Last edited:
odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
i loved the NOS days with the sp to mp glitch then the first crazy hard save car glitch. Took like 5 hours to get my first nos entity in but i was so happy. Spent the next cpl weeks bringing in any and every car for me and my friends

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
i loved the NOS days with the sp to mp glitch then the first crazy hard save car glitch. Took like 5 hours to get my first nos entity in but i was so happy. Spent the next cpl weeks bringing in any and every car for me and my friends
Same here, It was awesome back then...

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here, It was awesome back then...
hey dont worry were gonna really f*ck r* up when it comes for pc the amount of modders will be tremendous and eventually they will give up:sneaky:

Top Bottom
Login
Register