What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

HankHill1966's Modded MW3 Lobbies

Legit or Nah?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HankHill1966

HankHill1966

RGH & Propane
Reaction score
Sin$
*PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE JOINING!*

My Xbox Live Gamertag:
HankHillS7Lobby

Hosting Status

RULES

1. Don't use the "Trickshot Menu"
2. Don't call in
MOAB's or any kill streaks.
3. Don't use the "Spawning Menu"
4. Failure to follow the rules will result in a de-rank and a ban from my lobby.
5. Follow the above rules and have fun!

What am I hosting?

I am hosting MW3 unlocks and prestige lobby using the Matrix Mod Menu.​

How do i join from 360 or One?
Xbox 360 users:
Send me a private chat invite and join session when its available.

Xbox One users:
While at the multiplayer menu on MW2 press the back button and the start button at the same time to open the 360 guide. The go to chat and type HankHillS7Lobby for the person you want to chat with. After that watch my name until "join session in progress" is lit up and not grayed out.​

Set your clan tag to what you want!
[BOTH] = 20th Prestige, Unlock All, 1 God Mode Class
[UNLK] = Unlock All Only
[DIY] = You Set Everything You Want Through The Menu

If you don't set your clan tag to one of these three options i will give you 20th, unlock all and one god mode class.

Menu Controls
Hold left trigger and press down on the d-pad to open/close the menu.
Press X to select an option
Click right thumb-stick to go back

When i set your prestige i will kick you from the game so it can take affect! Feel free to join back if you want!

God Mode Class

Click here to read more about the God Mode classes and how to use them in-game.

Donate

https://paypal.me/HankHill1966GTAMods

A couple people have asked me to put up a donation link so here it is. My lobbies are 100% free of charge and always will be but if you want to donate to help offset stealth server costs and KV's the option is above.​

Proof

If you send me a message on Xbox i will most likely not reply since i get so many. Any questions start a conversation with me on here and i will try to help. Thanks! Start a conversation with me by clicking here.

Make sure to play a public match and get at least 1 kill after leaving my lobby. That way your rank and unlocks stick to your account!**

Last edited:
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

PlantPotV2

PlantPotV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
give this guy likes man, guys this guy is the man! E3 Joshy

HankHill1966

HankHill1966

RGH & Propane
Reaction score
Sin$
Lobby crashed. Restarting and will be back online shorty.

Update
I am back up and running!

HankHill1966

HankHill1966

RGH & Propane
Reaction score
Sin$
Lobby crashed again. Restarting now.

Update
Lobby is back open!

W

WorshipLiveD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man I was just wondering if there was anyway you could give me a good mode class or menu to mess around with

HankHill1966

HankHill1966

RGH & Propane
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man I was just wondering if there was anyway you could give me a good mode class or menu to mess around with
Open the menu using the instructions in the thread. There is a god mode class option but i have not tested it out.

W

WorshipLiveD

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it doesn’t work I just tested it out is there any other way you could hook me up with something like that?

HankHill1966

HankHill1966

RGH & Propane
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it doesn’t work I just tested it out is there any other way you could hook me up with something like that?
I wasn't sure if it did or not and that's why i didn't advertise it. Prestige and unlocks only. Sorry.

G

Gmcnugg17

Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t join for some reason is it full?
Gt : gmcnugg

HankHill1966

HankHill1966

RGH & Propane
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t join for some reason is it full?
Gt : gmcnugg
Nope it's still going on. I am going to restart the lobby soon though (if my game doesn't crash before i get a chance) so just keep trying. Thanks.

N

Natawee

Reaction score
Sin$
It says that “I don’t have a map pack required to play”

G

Gmcnugg17

Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t get it to work. Thanks anyways for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register