Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Hanger Elevator

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by TheHeartless, Feb 2, 2009 with 18 replies and 2,926 views.

1. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    I found this, but not sure if I'm the first. Just haven't had a chance to post it. Hope you all enjoy.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqD6pjCUn3Y[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Holdsy10

Holdsy10 Newbie

Ratings:
    The next time you post a video, make sure that the viewers arn't sitting around waiting for you to finally get up there...

• Like Like x 2
  3. trevisbest

trevisbest Newbie

Ratings:
    this has been found aaaaaaaaaaaages ago. Oh my god you made hard work of that...why are you jumping on that ledge? You dont need 2.

Just look up at the light and run and jump up towards where it meets the wall and press crouch twice.

Its so so easy.

There is another 2 elevators on Hanger too...

4. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    I have known it for a while, not sure if it has been posted here yet though.

5. Trammell

Trammell Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    you suck at that glitch i can get up there when an enmey is chasing me and fake him out and kill him

6. OP
    TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    As far as being posted here it wasn't, or I would of known about the other way of doing it. Also the program I am using doesn't let me cut the middle of it, so I had to keep stopping the video and restarting, so sorry on that part. Also if you know of a glitch next time why not talk about it and have someone capture it for you. Sorry about being crappy, but instead of people being critical why not try to be helpful. Again I hope this does help someone, but for all others if you don't like it just move on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    i think he did his best for what materials he had at hand, thanks heartless

8. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
  9. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Getting There

Ratings:
    There are two more? I know about Corrupt's, where you click A when you are on the post and this one... which other ones are there?

10. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    Where the rocket jump used to be theres one

11. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah there is now two elevators on this map. I think the first one is pointless because when people are comming down the alley of the AA guns you are right in the middle of their screen and you get picked immediately. But the second one is good for some SnD or some HQ.

12. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Getting There

Ratings:
    Is that on top of the building that is right near the entrance of the Hangar? And it has a ladder going under it and there are like picnic tables in the building? Can you teach me it? I thought there would be one there, but I never managed to do it...

Thanks I will be on today... :
    xXMockeyXX <- GT

13. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah theres that light pole thingy, you look up to it, then jump to the right hitting the barried and hit BB. and you will float up a little bit then stop. Then you turn to the right and sprint jump onto that sheet metal piece, but jump as close to te barrier as possible. Then you can just work your way around the building. If you want me to I'll be on later today. Add me and I will show you how to do it.

14. trevisbest

trevisbest Newbie

Ratings:

Yup thats the one.

Its quite tricky though. Probably the best out of the 3, definately the most uselful.

15. Thorlax402

Thorlax402 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do you know where I could find a tutorial for this one?

Thanks.

16. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    Sure,
    [Click here to view the link]
    Not my vid.
    enjoi

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thorlax402

Thorlax402 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  18. Cameron

Cameron Audiophile

Ratings:
    The into sounds exactly like the riff from the song Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. It is faster and sounds more distorted, but sounds like the same tune.

19. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeahhh sorry dude, its already been posted, and you can just stand at the wall and just up and crouch-jump in the air...good post though :smile: