Discussion HALP! PC Save corrupted/Invalid SAH1 in Gibbed 256

• Thread starter killijin
  • Start date
  • Views 942
K

killijin

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, first and foremost thanks for reading and attempting to help me, I have searched for 3 hours to no avail and have tried different things with no results, so I am now turning to you all for any possible fix or suggestion.

1. Does anyone have and/or can anyone upload BL_Rehasher.exe, I think this might help fix my save to be able to be used in Gibbed, so in turn, I can then reattempt to rebuild or fix my save? I cannot find it at all.

2. Useful information: I had to clone my ssd to a new, different model ssd where my save originally resided in the My Games/Borderland 2 folders. Is the hash built using hardware data?
* - I also had to move my installation and reinstall BL 2 because of a failing hard drive, is the hash built using software location data?
* - I also restored my save using Game Save Manager, which it shouldn't, but is it possible it messed with the save hash? I have never had an issue with it till now.

I am open to suggestions, including the assertion that I am S.O.L. I did however want to reach out and see what you all had to say, for if any of you are like me, you will usually stop at nothing to fix issues that come up. Just for the meta-game challenge of it, if not for anything else.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you'renot trying to open your save as a PS3 save? PC saves aren't encrypted and the SHA1 error is usually related to PS3 saves.

K

killijin

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you'renot trying to open your save as a PS3 save? PC saves aren't encrypted and the SHA1 error is usually related to PS3 saves.

Yes I am 100% certain, as I have had nothing to do with the PS3 version, nor am I an idiot. :smile: lol I actually posted this same question to the RSS Feed for Gibbed in hopes you would reply. Would you be willing to look at my save? see if there is anything you can do?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I am 100% certain, as I have had nothing to do with the PS3 version, nor am I an idiot. :smile: lol I actually posted this same question to the RSS Feed for Gibbed in hopes you would reply. Would you be willing to look at my save? see if there is anything you can do?
You can upload it to Mediafire or something and I'll take a look. It won't be until later tonight though until I get home from work.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have any time to look at it? Did the link work?
Sorry man, I didn't have a chance to check it out. I ended up leaving town with my dad to go visit my sister who just started chemo.

I should be back on Wednesday but, it may just be quicker to rebuild a save to replace it honestly.

K

killijin

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry about your sister man, seriously f**k cancer. Just whenever and if you have time.. the thing is, I don't remember what I lost and the exact stats of my character, it was my first play through and just one of those things where I like to be original. That's honestly why I haven't done that yet, but no rush, have a safe trip, and I appreciate your efforts all the same.

Top Bottom
Login
Register