What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Paid Service HaloInfiniteCheats.com | Halo Infinite Cheats | Auto Delivery | ESP | Aimbot | Stream Proof | Name Spoof

HaloInfiniteCheats

HaloInfiniteCheats

Verified Seller
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated to support new winter patch

K

kingking10

Reaction score
Sin$
I can personally vouch for this service! This is one stable cheat that destroys all the rest. Good luck on the future sales!
after the game injects how do i know if it works. how do i pull up the menu
Post automatically merged:

I would like to personally vouch for this tool. Runs very smooth, it’s very simple and easy to use and through comparison with others I’ve tested and used, this is definitely the best with the most functionality and customisation in place.

This testimonial is that of my own opinion and is not an opinion shared by any other representative of Se7ensins / Se7ensins Staff Team. All views in this post are my own.

Good luck with sales, HaloInfiniteCheats HaloInfiniteCheats !
How do i know if the cheat gets injected. how do i pull up the cheat menu

Updated to support new winter patch
After the launcher says waiting for halo infiniate and i launch the game and it injects how do i pull up the menu?

Last edited:
Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
after the game injects how do i know if it works. how do i pull up the menu

How do i know if the cheat gets injected. how do i pull up the cheat menu

After the launcher says waiting for halo infiniate and i launch the game and it injects how do i pull up the menu?
Press the Home button. Some keyboards may show the button as Hm.

N

n00bn0m0r3

do no harm but vibe
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have Windows 11, don’t bother buying this.

I bought this once in past because I have a Windows 10 PC and it worked so I assumed it’d work flawlessly for my Windows 11 Laptop, but it’ll give you BSOD every time.

The developer took ages to reply just to tell you to downgrade your version. I mean, it’s his software so he should need to update the tool to make it compatible for Windows 11’s LATEST.

Just don’t bother buying this if you have Windows 11 lol, I wasted a week key and I don’t care for it, but I don’t want any more of you to fall for this bulls***.

M

MrXnobody

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey if you're still having issues let me know!
Hi, it was working for a while, when i had to buy another week, it keeps saying to restart my pc for the patch, keeps looping

Hi, it was working for a while, when i had to buy another week, it keeps saying to restart my pc for the patch, keeps looping

S

Supreme_Burner

Reaction score
Sin$
Auto delivery might be down, broken, or is running really slow. Have been waiting about 45 minutes now with nothing. Checked junk and reached out for support, no replies yet. Will update when/if things progress.

EDIT: hour deep, messaged every support channel. This service had a lot of good vouches so I'm assuming it's not a scam, but it looks to be abandoned in terms of support.

FINAL EDIT: Took a minute, but they got it sorted. All good! They resolved my issues.

Last edited:
Dab2day

Dab2day

Enthusiast
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Long time since ive been on this site or anything exploit related. about to go ahead and test it out. I used to be a xb360/cod exploit savy person in my old days on here lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register