What's new

Paid Service HaloInfiniteCheats.com | Halo Infinite Cheats | Auto Delivery | ESP | Aimbot | Stream Proof | Name Spoof

HaloInfiniteCheats

HaloInfiniteCheats

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Updated for season 2

HaloInfiniteCheats

HaloInfiniteCheats

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Updated menu pictures
[Season 2]
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I

Immortal Dabz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the ban rate looking like with this tool?

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Super Moderators
Content Team
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
What is the ban rate looking like with this tool?
Honestly, pretty minimal.

Obviously, if you go into rage mode all the time you’ll catch the hammer quicker, but I used it with minimal restraint and I’m still kicking about on it.

Just be careful not to get your MMR too high or you’ll stop being able to find a lobby.

p m

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can 100% vouch for this chair and this team! Amazing work, and the updates and new features are next level! Want to stay hidden and not so sus? Can do that no problem! Want to rage? For sure can do that! Give this one a try, you'll be coming back again and again!

F

Fyzikal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm using controller. Which settings do you recommend for aggressive aimbot settings? I don't mind being banned I just want to win a few games. I already bought the cheat

p m

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm using controller. Which settings do you recommend for aggressive aimbot settings? I don't mind being banned I just want to win a few games. I already bought the cheat
Well I don't think raging is the best answer, but could always use smooth aim 0.35 for really good results

F

Fyzikal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I don't think raging is the best answer, but could always use smooth aim 0.35 for really good results
Lol. Aggressive aimbot is what I meant 😔. Should I lower zoom smooth and zoom pov?

Top Bottom