Gamesaves Halo Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know if the Halo Wars gen gpd mod has been patched? If not can someone tell me how to do it?

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Why you hate it is? You either just suck at it or you never gave it a good go.
no i gave it a go i played some multiplayer with a friend won a couple of time and i have gotten halfway through the campaign its just a really boring game

Skyler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no i gave it a go i played some multiplayer with a friend won a couple of time and i have gotten halfway through the campaign its just a really boring game
That's because most people who play 1st person shooters ,excluding my self, hate rts games. Simple as that.

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Reaction score
That's because most people who play 1st person shooters ,excluding my self, hate rts games. Simple as that.
Your signature is very big. You might want to cut it down before you get your signature privileges removed.

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Reaction score
Anybody know if the Halo Wars gen gpd mod has been patched? If not can someone tell me how to do it?
Yeah you can still do the general gpd, i used it a while ago. You need to inject it then like go play skrim or whatever offline then go play online, something like that.

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Reaction score
I love your grammar. Anyways, I said most people who play 1st person shooters don't like RTS games. Learn to read please.
Is there anything wrong with it? I failed English 1 and 2 about 3 times (in total) :tongue: my grammar and spelling sucks.

crimsontgr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for all the spam here, here is a link to 1200/1200 .gpd for Halo wars. I dont remember what the .gpd unlocks, but I know the general thing worked for me. Also, I forgot to .rar it with directions. The directions can be found here.
The directions say to use the program lefluffie, but that is because this is old. Horizon will work just as well (if not better)http://www.mediafire.com/view/?o1otvk182kk7gdl

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Alright, I'm done with this thread. OP, I'm sorry your thread turned to what you didn't want it to become. If you wish to make another thread regarding the topic, then go ahead. If people go off-topic, please report and I will handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom