Halo Wars Demo

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by punkskater2448, Feb 6, 2009 with 8 replies and 387 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Well the demo is finally out. What are your guy's thoughts about it? I was highly impressed with what I played. The graphics are not as great as I had hoped but overal I am impressed. Hopefully they can continue to work on it and by the time it ships it will be great. 8.5/10

2. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    It took me awhile to download, I just finished it like 20mins ago, but now I'm tired.
    I did watch the review though, It looks pretty interesting

3. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Ive been downloading it for over an hour....stupid verizon dsl...high speed internet my a$$....i tried to play a youtube video earlier i get lagged out of H3 matchmaking! :cursing:

Ill post my review sometime tomorrow when its done and i get to play it a bit.:tongue:

4. OP
    punkskater2448

Ratings:
    Yeah it is about 1.3 gb or something. Its huge. I think it is worth it though.

5. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    Kind of entertaining from what I played. It didn't seem like 1.4 gigs of content.

6. OP
    punkskater2448

Ratings:
    Yeah it didnt seem close to that much content/ I guess the tutorials and skirm and campaign demo took up that. I was pissed when I clicked the multilayer button and it just gave me that pic. I though they would give us like 2 maps to play online or something.

7. Lewie4

Lewie4 Getting There

Ratings:
    It takes a while to download but i think its worth it. 9/10

8. xJudas

xJudas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm definitely getting the game, it's too fun! Not as complex as PC RTS, but it's great.
    I thought the covenant had it good, scarabs and such, but the UNSC dominates if you get all the stuff maxed out.

9. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    GREAT! I was highly impressed as well. I was just playing it and it took me awhile to defeat the computer in the game of skirmish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.