Discussion Halo: Spartan Assault Trailer

• Thread starter Advent
  • Start date
  • Views 638
A

Advent

One for All
Reaction score
This game will be for Windows 8 and the WIndows Phone 8. This game takes place between Halo 3 and Halo 4.

D

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Reaction score
This game will be for Windows 8 and the WIndows Phone 8. This game takes place between Halo 3 and Halo 4.
Gta 3 halo edition. Im disappointed, I thought this was a full on halo game :frown: . Now if this is just like halo wars and its for pc online then it would be something interesting but I wouldn't pay more then 20$ to play this.

T

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Reaction score
Gta 3 halo edition. Im disappointed, I thought this was a full on halo game :frown: . Now if this is just like halo wars and its for pc online then it would be something interesting but I wouldn't pay more then 20$ to play this.

It's US$6.99. It has 25 levels.

A

Advent

One for All
Reaction score
What is bulls*** is that it is only on PC and Windows Phone 8.

F

Ferretmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is bulls*** is that it is only on PC and Windows Phone 8.

Microsoft probably just had 343i make the game in order to drive Windows 8 sales (it's worked for Xbox, hasn't it?). Honestly, I don't really care about another non-FPS Halo game, so I definitely won't be buying another operating system or phone just to play it. If Microsoft had allowed a main Halo title to be released on PC, then it would be a different story.

F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
This might be the only benefit of me getting Windows 8.

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
i guess i should have expected something like this. ill play it. but im not buying W8 POS to play it

T

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Reaction score
i guess i should have expected something like this. ill play it. but im not buying W8 POS to play it

There'll most likely be some sort of Windows 7 "crack" for it at some point anyway.

I

iado

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I point out that it looks like they literally used all the models and some of the animations from Halo Wars... and all the Cut scenes look directly out of Halo reach... I think they are trying to abuse the halo franchise a little too much with this one.

C

Cameron

Audiophile
Reaction score
Good thing I have Windows 8 because I'm not buying a Windows phone.

S

Sallos

Reaction score
what does this have to do with halo 4?

P

poopinouttacos

The Taco Master
Reaction score
This got my hopes up by making me think this was Halo Wars 2 when i first saw this

O

ONI Agent Locke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Windows 8 and am getting a Windows Phone 8 in a couple of months. I'm ready :smile:

J

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
...The f*** is this ****?

P

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Reaction score

I will not be buying this game. It reminds me to much like Halo Wars.

T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
This might be the only benefit of me getting Windows 8.

I seriously thought all hope was lost when my lappy came with Windows 8 on it...now not so much...hopefully it will be good...

Top Bottom