It's been a good run for halo on 360 time to pour one out

HYX

HYX

Alt+F4
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
RIP to my inheritor, it was fun Reach... it was fun.
Master Chief Fall GIF by Xbox

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
F's in the chat.

Extinct

Extinct

Super Spooky
Super Moderators
Content Team
Stickied CotM A Milli
Reaction score
I know we have MCC now but I still prefer playing the 360 versions. Guess all their focus is going to Infinite then. :cry:

HYX

HYX

Alt+F4
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
I know we have MCC now but I still prefer playing the 360 versions. Guess all their focus is going to Infinite then. :cry:
I prefer the originals too, that makes me kinda upset but it was a matter of time I suppose.

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Old Guy
Super Moderators
VIP
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
I still can't believe this. I was introduced to gaming by Halo 2. Then I moved on to Halo 3. I might have played a little Reach, but man Halo 3 was a game. It's crazy to think how long ago it was that we all sat in our rooms grinding team swat. f in the chat boys.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Reaction score
I still can't believe this. I was introduced to gaming by Halo 2. Then I moved on to Halo 3. I might have played a little Reach, but man Halo 3 was a game. It's crazy to think how long ago it was that we all sat in our rooms grinding team swat. f in the chat boys.
For sure, halo 3 forge maps with the boys was where many of my younger weekends went. It's a (sad) landmark that the servers are finally going kaput :frown:

HYX

HYX

Alt+F4
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
For sure, halo 3 forge maps with the boys was where many of my younger weekends went. It's a (sad) landmark that the servers are finally going kaput :frown:
Man, that and Halo Reach with avalanche is some of the best times.

matruspan

matruspan

Reaction score
Even though I don't play Halo anymore, it was still bad news to me. I was introduced to gaming by the Halo series, but there are still many games on the internet, so I think it shouldn't be as sad as it is. I have cs go, and I can even profit here, and even the fact that I have an old Xbox won't stop me from playing it.

Top Bottom