What's new

Discussion Halo Reach's Forge will Have Bots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N1Yo0hjXh8&feature=player_embedded

Pause it at around 4:24-4:26. You'll see those white spawn points? I'm pretty sure they for bots, because if you pause it 1 second later there are bots spawning.

I hope this is true.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They are just for certain teams most likely. If you look in the back, a white person was standing on the white spawn point, and I'm guessing the read guy up top was standing on a red one.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i didnt see anything D:
never mind i looked again and found it

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
omfg. forge world, first that i've heard of it. and the ability to push objects through things, holy crap

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, its been confirmed, they aren't bots, they are team spawn points.

Video: http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6270655/?tag=top_stories%3Btitle%3B6[

CPT Smiffy

CPT Smiffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sadly, those are not bots. they are spawn points which you can change colour depending on the team you wish to spawn there.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
finally, a call of duty killer. bungie upgrades every game while cod keeps the same gameplay and everything else. eventually people will catch on, like how they realize guitar hero and rock band are the same things game after game

J

Jro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At 1st i was iffy about buying this game. I played the beta early, and didnt even play it anymore after the rlease date for it. I know it was the BETA but the game just didnt run smooth and i didnt really like the armor abilities. But after ive seen this i was amazed as how bungie for once actually listened to the community. The forge will be amazing and so will the game. :smile:

At 1st i was iffy about buying this game. I played the beta early, and didnt even play it anymore after the rlease date for it. I know it was the BETA but the game just didnt run smooth and i didnt really like the armor abilities. But after ive seen this i was amazed as how bungie for once actually listened to the community. The forge will be amazing and so will the game. :smile:

The Berserker

The Berserker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I literally got goosebumps from watching that. I am so excited for this game, and the forge world it just look so gooooooood.

BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get the biggest chubby ever when I see all of those new forge options!!! :wink:

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I watched another video on this and they explained the spawn points all they said is that this is where the Spartans will spawn in slayer and this is where they will spawn in team slayer ect.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
i love how bungie goes with the community. and how they evolve with what their doing, and i like to think that it's mostly because of the modders haha. i mean, why do you think they even thought about forge for H3? cuz we mod H2. or jet packs or guns that shoot gernades? us. they realize that modding is big and that they have to evolve with it.

xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Free for all spawns.. It said on an IGN interveiw with bungie developers..

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, oh well I thought I was onto something. =P

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What made you think those were any different from Halo 3's spawn points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register