Reaction score
Sin$
Alright the images-

Link 1/pic.

Link 2/pic

Link 3/pic

Forge World/Campaign Video.

Credit goes to Che Guevara.

Feel free to discuss. Sorry if this is not ment to be up. Will delete if needed.

Article with the full info is located Here

Which includes order of deaths which in my case i didn't like spoiled so i left out of this post. But if you like to know all of the info click ahead.

Stay_Frosty

Kainz0r

Scrumtrulescent
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I've seen this picture before,I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. It's like a ground view of an elite killing what looks like a spartan. Possibly Noble 6?

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I've seen this picture before,I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. It's like a ground view of an elite killing what looks like a spartan. Possibly Noble 6?

Its Noble 6 Dying. If you guys want I'll post order of deaths.

Stay_Frosty

Kainz0r

Scrumtrulescent
Reaction score
Sin$
Somebody has already posted the link to the site where you are getting your info. You might as well give credit where it's due. Feel free to post the ending spoilers, I don't really wanna know so I'm not gonna check back here.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?22215-Halo-Reach-Leaked-This-Is-The-Way-The-World-Ends

Zeiu

Zeiu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't even see him clearly, it doesn't look like the ending. And it doesn't look ending worthy.

Stay_Frosty

Kainz0r

Scrumtrulescent
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't even see him clearly, it doesn't look like the ending. And it doesn't look ending worthy.

Did you see I posted a link?! Go to that site, read the first post and show the first set a spoilers. There are pictures showing the final mission

Zeiu

Zeiu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you see I posted a link?! Go to that site, read the first post and show the first set a spoilers. There are pictures showing the final mission

It can't be. There's NO WAY Bungie would end off in such a bulls*** way.

Zeiu

Zeiu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't think it's the ending, I thought they would atleast end it with the planet being glassed. So they don't show that what-so-ever?

Stay_Frosty

Kainz0r

Scrumtrulescent
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't think it's the ending, I thought they would atleast end it with the planet being glassed. So they don't show that what-so-ever?

Maybe it's in the process of being glassed when this end mission is going on?

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I was thinking that, the spartan code is Spartans never die.

Top Bottom
Login
Register