What's new

Patched [Halo Reach] Zealot Hiding Spots / Glitch

B

Busse

I r WinRar
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there guys.
So pretty much, this is just some nice hiding spots (and you might call it a glitch... I really don't know) that you can find on the map Zealot in Halo Reach. It's self explanatory and everything is right in the video...
Well here ya' go.

Sorry about the poor quality :smile: (I advise 480p >_>)

Pretty much it's just:
Get to the low gravity area.
Jump to the spot(s) shown in the video.
Crouch, wait, and kill.
Quite simple.

Anyways, before I get flamed, I didn't see this anywhere on here on this site (I searched) nor did I see it on youtube. Me and a few of my buddies were just messing around in matchmaking and we came across this, and so far it's quite beneficial.

Hope it helps!​

A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Those are actually really great spots for Team Doubles in the arena! Just strap on your jet-pack with your partner and troll away.

I can't tell you how many people have yelled at me for doing this though. :wink: Only because it's cheap and it works though.

B

Busse

I r WinRar
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, realistically if you and your team utilize these spots efficiently you shouldn't lose haha.

But yes, of course; It's very cheap and you most likely get called some fun things.

I

IILuiiSII

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah after first going into space I thought it was crap because of low gravity, but my mate loved it so I stayed up there with him and we realised that we could destroy anyone coming up the lifts to get us, Ive never lost a game since, my best was when we in team arena went 50 to -3. if you use armour lock its better for if the enemy all go up and start shooting at one of your team, you just go into lock and let your team mates pick them off and swap when it happens to someone else.

duff

duff

Petrolsexual
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Put your whole team up there with 2 people on these spots on a comfortable lead and it's a garunteed win. Did it last night it was hilarious in the post game

B

Busse

I r WinRar
Reaction score
Sin$
Put your whole team up there with 2 people on these spots on a comfortable lead and it's a garunteed win. Did it last night it was hilarious in the post game

Did you get to enjoy some post game rage?

Top Bottom
Login
Register