What's new

Unsolved Halo Reach XRPC RTE RTM <3

E

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Reaction score
So i recently got a Jtag and downloading halo reach on it. Been trying to get RTE mods to work like RTE Pro or any XRPC tool. can anyone save me a headache and inform me on what im doing wrong. If either it be im missing a file to put in my xbox so these can connect to it or whatever it may be. I have no problem getting the menus opened on my computer, it just doesnt effect the game at all.

i do have neighborhood connected and all that fun jazz.

<3

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i recently got a Jtag and downloading halo reach on it. Been trying to get RTE mods to work like RTE Pro or any XRPC tool. can anyone save me a headache and inform me on what im doing wrong. If either it be im missing a file to put in my xbox so these can connect to it or whatever it may be. I have no problem getting the menus opened on my computer, it just doesnt effect the game at all.

i do have neighborhood connected and all that fun jazz.

<3
make sure u got Jrpc OR jrpc2 or xrpc set as a plugin on dashlaunch or whatever its name is lol.
that will allow your game to connect to your xbox through rtm. hope this helps,
if it does not, thrn it's due to the tool u using is old and not updated to latest version TU of reach. happens with some tools. youtubers tend to update video description saying tool is latest version when clearly its not but it's just clickbait to get a view and not giving a sht if the mod they giving u is outdated or swapped with a KV (keyvault) stealer which be careful cause lots of kv stealers exist in rtm tools for rgh n jtags. u can look at the tool with wireshark and check what's sending from your internet trafic and tell if the tool is shady, just look on youtube on how. but if u not wanna do all that sht then just find a tool with updated xex or exe. not a biggie, but I'm pretty sure plugins are your issue. as i said just be careful what u download.

edit: fyi kv stealer is a thing where someone writes in your Modmenu or plugin or rtm tool a line of code that reads your xbox for your console id, when it finds it, it then proceeds to upload it to a private server so then the person can steal your console id and use it for his own to get on xbox live and get it banned eventually causing u to be banned as well. to avoid that issue many people usually just flash their KV when they update the xbox nand image with jrunner usually instead of leaving their KV file in the HDD directory to be easily stolen

Last edited:
E

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Reaction score
make sure u got Jrpc OR jrpc2 or xrpc set as a plugin on dashlaunch or whatever its name is lol.
that will allow your game to connect to your xbox through rtm. hope this helps,
if it does not, thrn it's due to the tool u using is old and not updated to latest version TU of reach. happens with some tools. youtubers tend to update video description saying tool is latest version when clearly its not but it's just clickbait to get a view and not giving a sht if the mod they giving u is outdated or swapped with a KV (keyvault) stealer which be careful cause lots of kv stealers exist in rtm tools for rgh n jtags. u can look at the tool with wireshark and check what's sending from your internet trafic and tell if the tool is shady, just look on youtube on how. but if u not wanna do all that sht then just find a tool with updated xex or exe. not a biggie, but I'm pretty sure plugins are your issue. as i said just be careful what u download.
Is there any updated tools that have working xrpc.xex or any working xex? I just cant seen to find a single one. I get the tool xex for the pc and then a couple dll. Files but just stuck.

K

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
This issue could be via xbox neighborhood. Open up neighborhood and find your xbox on it. Right click and click "Set as Default." This will fix a lot of issues.

Top Bottom