What's new

Patched Halo: Reach - Wall Glitch w/turret.

• Thread starter EasSidezz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,951
EasSidezz

EasSidezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since many new people are here, i thought i'd do a breif review on the TGlitch.

The Turret glitch is the
1. Use of a turret to get inside of a wall.

REQUIREMENTS: Forge mode, Halo: Reach, Controller, Xbox 360, block 1x1(Flat) and a Mounted Machingun Turret.

To get inside the wall, just place a 1x1 block (Flat) by the wall, and put the turret against the wall, jump ontop of the turret, use it, look up and go into monitor mode.

PIC TUT!!

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

smartalec1225

smartalec1225

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds cool!Just add some pictures or a video,and it will be a great tut! :biggrin:

L

LT945

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to say that this glitch isnt realy need anymore now that you can just put an object into phase then back into the wall your trying to get through and itll push you through it.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to say that this glitch isnt realy need anymore now that you can just put an object into phase then back into the wall your trying to get through and itll push you through it.
True but this glitch is a classic and i didnt know if it worked anymore so its still pretty cool

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i found these a wile ago and there is also one inside the building/cave thing above where you did that one.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok heres a vid of the push through a wall glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRvAKKb2o-4&feature=related

Watch the whole vid part of it doesnt show anything but halfway through it has a tut

Ok i found the turret glitch he originally posted so here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_da_S_MQLZ0&feature=player_embedded

I DID NOT CREATE THIS VIDEO AND CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILTY WITH IT OR THE OTHER VIDEO

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cool. but if anybody cares if your trying to use pancam in sword base, reflection or any close off map with no edge just do this trick out side a window (such as the giant window at the end of swordbase) put the turrent there and sit there for a while. when ur in theater, hit Y and enjoy pan camming out of sword base etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register