Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
7/9/2014 - reach servers fully offline, other info in post is regarding a separate situation.

1/12/2018 to present.
it has started happening again but KD works now. People have been reporting the detection system for modded service tags is still down in matchmaking so it's safer to play but I'd still take precautions.

Here's I observed last time it happened:
For the past week or so halo reach hasn't been updating the k/d, game history or Spartan armor for waypoint/halotracker and service records. That being the case new players statistics are stuck with a 0/0 K/D and 0 games played. It is unconfirmed that they will be bringing statistics back as halotracker staff and halo reach players have been trying to contact 343i about the matter and 343i have refused to comment on it.

Things affected include
  • K/D
  • Game history
  • Service record being updated on the game or to waypoint/halotracker, (spartan,emblem,service tag, gamertag)
Plus side is I noticed whilst the statistics have not been updating there is no ban for modded service tags in matchmaking. I recommend not doing it on your main account and doing it at your own risk in case servers come back up when you are unaware.

Not affected in game statistics are
  • Rank
  • Credits
  • Armory completion
  • Commendations
If any more questions are required feel free to ask below and if you need proof of the service tag being un-detected just invite me to a reach game when I'm online!
Gamertag: iCQX

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register