What's new

Solved Halo Reach Removed From Horizon??

• Thread starter Tfsfan
  • Start date
  • Views 1,903
T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I just redownloaded Horizon yesterday and when my friend got it running on his computer there was no option for Halo Reach, at all, what's up with that? I just want to unlock a few specific armor sets for my offline profile.

Innovative

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Chatty Kathy Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm, they may have taken it off. I know they are working on Infinity. They are now named WeMod. Be on the lookout for changes. You never know, maybe it is a temporary removal. Keep you eye out.

Upvote 0
T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ig its time for him to get a jtag lol

I don't need a JTAG to have fun, I just need the offline armor editor for Reach so I can get all the pre-order stuff for my offline profiles, as well as the Waypoint armor.

Upvote 0
Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't need a JTAG to have fun, I just need the offline armor editor for Reach so I can get all the pre-order stuff for my offline profiles, as well as the Waypoint armor.

True but if you had a JTAG you wouldn't have to worry about getting stuck in situations like this.
But try modio

Upvote 0
Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you checked on their website to see if they released it free

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register