Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: PaperMoney36539

Haven't played in a long time but since the servers are going down soon i was wondering if you could help a brother out with a recovery ( I will pay the 5 usd if required)

(also I'm not sure if you can but if you could add blue flames that would be amazing since i missed my chance way back when and only have red)
Blue flames are not possible as the only way to get them is to be legitimately obtained, or a modded console but even then it isn't permanent.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: PaperMoney36539

Haven't played in a long time but since the servers are going down soon i was wondering if you could help a brother out with a recovery ( I will pay the 5 usd if required)

(also I'm not sure if you can but if you could add blue flames that would be amazing since i missed my chance way back when and only have red)
57SgP3y.png

mfhFxBr.png

Post automatically merged:

I figured I'd comment to see if you were still offering this service as the titles will be sunsetted by the end of 2021.
What's your gamertag?

Hello you still do it ?

My GT is : Kali Net Killer
H5YYKB9.png

TSs06Wi.png

shows your old gt lmao

Hello you still do it ?

My GT is : Kali Net Killer
H5YYKB9.png

TSs06Wi.png

shows your old gt lmao

Jessyskullkid

Jessyskullkid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
57SgP3y.png

mfhFxBr.png

What's your gamertag?

H5YYKB9.png

TSs06Wi.png

shows your old gt lmao

H5YYKB9.png

TSs06Wi.png

shows your old gt lmao

My GT is the same.

Jessyskullkid

Let me know if you have any issues whatsoever.

Thanks!

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
If still going I'd really appreciate this so I can hop back on for some games for old times sake. Let me know details to send over the $.

GT: Twizted Impulse

zZDextraEnergyZz

zZDextraEnergyZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I have a question. So, are there any Mod Tools for the PC Version of Halo Reach ? Where you can for example mod credits ? Would be nice if someone could answer.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I have a question. So, are there any Mod Tools for the PC Version of Halo Reach ? Where you can for example mod credits ? Would be nice if someone could answer.
I don't believe there are credit editors for MCC yet.

A

AbeDeBest1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be offering remote recoveries on halo reach

$5 USD: I will mod your account once.
$10 USD I will do it up to 4 times on any gamertags that you choose.

I accept Bitcoin, XBL Gold, amazon and potentially paypal for trusted users.

Make sure you don't launch the game till after I do your account.

The longer you've been off halo reach the better it will work. For example if you are recruit it would take being off the game for about 120 days for me to get you to max rank.

This may instantly get you to inheritor if you've been off for long enough and it does bypass the daily credit cap.

This is also a superior method than risking your account details with some dodgy modder who could get you banned or take your account.

If you were on the game recently you will still get credits from this but not nearly as much as if you'd been off for a few weeks/months.

My money back guarantee insures that:
  • Every customers information is handled securely and with care.
  • Every profile is done on a fresh unshared KV.
  • Every profile will be done using NiNJA which has the #1 security bypass service on Xbox Live.
  • All software used is private and created by myself with years of dedication.
  • All customers will be ranked up.
  • There is no risk of getting banned from this service.
Wondering if you are still selling, if you are could you reply and contact me

ye I will send you my paypal soon
GT: DrewNastii
Never have

Last edited:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wondering if you are still selling, if you are could you reply and contact me

GT: DrewNastii
Never have
I do not believe he is anymore.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you do it for me?
Im not sure how Halo recoveries work, but it's something I could look in to. If it requires me to sign into your account though, I won't be able to do it... One of the site rules on recoveries is only paid authorized users can do them on site.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure how Halo recoveries work, but it's something I could look in to. If it requires me to sign into your account though, I won't be able to do it... One of the site rules on recoveries is only paid authorized users can do them on site.
Remote recoveries means you don't have to sign into the account and recover it and unless professional has done some mad trickery as of late, in order to get instant inheritor it would require you to not of been logged in even on the halo reach main menu for at least 2-3 months, otherwise a random rank higher than what you have currently will be given due to how the credit stack works. I'm not doing this service, I have just helped in the past with this. Also modding credits is pointless since servers are going down, when the only thing that will more than likely work after sunsetting is online custom games, since there wont be a server to pull armor stats and fun stuff from, everybody will m ore than likely default to generic black spartan unless offline and or via lan, however online i'm pretty sure again when sunsetting happens everybody will just default to generic black spartan hence why 343 claims armor customization online via xbox live won't work because it wont have a server to pull your unlocks and such from to check and make sure you actually have all that stuff. This is my theory anyways.

Top Bottom
Login
Register