Reaction score
Sin$
Yo if you still do this HMU, I’ll ovbs pay
GT: Millsy9337

N

NinjaSavages

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi ive MSG you about to mod my acc for 360 5$ usd right u can use my acc as long as you want maybe like max rank for halo reach reply asap

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi ive MSG you about to mod my acc for 360 5$ usd right u can use my acc as long as you want maybe like max rank for halo reach reply asap
He doesn't have to be on your account physically. However I dont think Professional Professional is doing this service much anymore but he can verify that for you. However for this to properly work you must have not played halo reach, or even been signed in on the halo reach mainmenu for at least a minimum of 3-4 months. This is almost guaranteed to get you inheritor. The best I can explain this exploit is the credit cap is maxed at 200k credits daily, however each day you have not been on halo reach, this creates a theoretical 200k credits per day stack depending how long you have been offline. [So if you have been off halo reach for months and have not been on the exploit allows all stacked daily credits to be given at once. This is not always accurate, sometimes the stack can dissipate which could bring your account to very near inheritor status, but by that time it would only take 2-4 weeks max off the game to get to inheritor. This exploit is really great but it's not 100% accurate so it's best to not of played halo reach or have even been signed into the halo reach mainmenu within at least 3-4 months for best results. If you have been on reach recently within the last month, depending on your current rank and the last time you played there's a high chance you wont auto become inheritor, but instead just a way higher rank than you normally were, however if you played within a few days or within the last week, your rank wont go up that high at all. So if professional isn't willing to do this for you, I gladly can, however i'll have to get his okay first. If professional gets the ping he can gladly correct any information I could be incorrect about

N

NinjaSavages

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played halo reach since 1 or 2 months still can rank me up just 5 or 6 ranks it's ok don't need max rank and i understand

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do it without your account info just send me your GT!

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: NinjaSavages
Let me know if it done?
NUQOvH8.png

DjczPvl.png

OGEclipse

OGEclipse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey are you still doing these by any chance? If so can you level up my account? <3
My gt is
EclipseVVI
Thanks <3

PsychoRager

PsychoRager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can you see if you can get my account to eclipse today GT Psycho Rager

V

VapidArtic

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude! Really like what you’re doing here, could you mod my account (GT: VapidArtic). Happy to pay, please get in contact when you can!

T

Taco Bell guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be offering remote recoveries on halo reach

$5 USD: I will mod your account once.
$10 USD I will do it up to 4 times on any gamertags that you choose.

I accept Bitcoin, XBL Gold, amazon and potentially paypal for trusted users.

Make sure you don't launch the game till after I do your account.

The longer you've been off halo reach the better it will work. For example if you are recruit it would take being off the game for about 120 days for me to get you to max rank.

This may instantly get you to inheritor if you've been off for long enough and it does bypass the daily credit cap.

This is also a superior method than risking your account details with some dodgy modder who could get you banned or take your account.

If you were on the game recently you will still get credits from this but not nearly as much as if you'd been off for a few weeks/months.

My money back guarantee insures that:
  • Every customers information is handled securely and with care.
  • Every profile is done on a fresh unshared KV.
  • Every profile will be done using NiNJA which has the #1 security bypass service on Xbox Live.
  • All software used is private and created by myself with years of dedication.
  • All customers will be ranked up.
  • There is no risk of getting banned from this service.
If you can and have time to mod my account I will pay you for it, my gamer tag is vFïñš#2868 I have paypal and if you use something else I will use it if I need to

louisvicary12

louisvicary12

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi mate, can i have a link to the remote recovery tool you are using happy to pay. if i cant pay please may you do it to my account have been of the game for around a year so should have no issue getting inheritor! I do have a RGH so i know how the process works bla bla.

if i cant have the tool/ link my GT: BlitheLeek43

thanks.

Louis.

T

Taco Bell guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey if anyone is still doing this PLEASE before the Xbox 360 servers get shut down, mod my Xbox 360 account the name is vFïñš#2868 (if that doesn’t work try vFïñš I will happily pay for the service to have it modified and I have not been on halo reach on Xbox 360 in like 10 months. Edit: I’ll pay $20 USD for just this one account to anyone who mods it and sends proof they did it or if I have to pay first I will do that

P

papermoney

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: PaperMoney36539

Haven't played in a long time but since the servers are going down soon i was wondering if you could help a brother out with a recovery ( I will pay the 5 usd if required)

(also I'm not sure if you can but if you could add blue flames that would be amazing since i missed my chance way back when and only have red)

Jessyskullkid

Jessyskullkid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured I'd comment to see if you were still offering this service as the titles will be sunsetted by the end of 2021.

Top Bottom
Login
Register