Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Remote recoveries means you don't have to sign into the account and recover it and unless professional has done some mad trickery as of late, in order to get instant inheritor it would require you to not of been logged in even on the halo reach main menu for at least 2-3 months, otherwise a random rank higher than what you have currently will be given due to how the credit stack works. I'm not doing this service, I have just helped in the past with this. Also modding credits is pointless since servers are going down, when the only thing that will more than likely work after sunsetting is online custom games, since there wont be a server to pull armor stats and fun stuff from, everybody will m ore than likely default to generic black spartan unless offline and or via lan, however online i'm pretty sure again when sunsetting happens everybody will just default to generic black spartan hence why 343 claims armor customization online via xbox live won't work because it wont have a server to pull your unlocks and such from to check and make sure you actually have all that stuff. This is my theory anyways.
I used to do off-site recoveries / remote recoveries on CoD's, wasn't sure if the same term held true for Halo - which is nice to know it does... That's how little I've dabbled into Halo (Which amazes me, as s7 started off as a halo site).
This is good information to know, though, I appreciate it! I still may look into some Halo modding stuff, just to see what's out there. I've got a KV on my rgh that's burning a hole in my pocket anyways, wouldn't hurt to try a different game on it opposed to my standard trio (Mw2, bo2, gtav).

Iraq Lobster

Iraq Lobster

Reaction score
Sin$
Not too sure if this is still up but if so would you be able to do one for me as well ?

Gamertag - Poujie

Q

qb4

Reaction score
Sin$
I will be offering remote recoveries on halo reach

$5 USD: I will mod your account once.
$10 USD I will do it up to 4 times on any gamertags that you choose.

I accept Bitcoin, XBL Gold, amazon and potentially paypal for trusted users.

Make sure you don't launch the game till after I do your account.

The longer you've been off halo reach the better it will work. For example if you are recruit it would take being off the game for about 120 days for me to get you to max rank.

This may instantly get you to inheritor if you've been off for long enough and it does bypass the daily credit cap.

This is also a superior method than risking your account details with some dodgy modder who could get you banned or take your account.

If you were on the game recently you will still get credits from this but not nearly as much as if you'd been off for a few weeks/months.

My money back guarantee insures that:
  • Every customers information is handled securely and with care.
  • Every profile is done on a fresh unshared KV.
  • Every profile will be done using NiNJA which has the #1 security bypass service on Xbox Live.
  • All software used is private and created by myself with years of dedication.
  • All customers will be ranked up.
  • There is no risk of getting banned from this service.
What’s your info to send $ and when can you do it

A

AbeDeBest1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The longer you've been off halo reach the better it will work. For example if you are recruit it would take being off the game for about 120 days for me to get you to max rank.

This may instantly get you to inheritor if you've been off for long enough and it does bypass the daily credit cap.

This is also a superior method than risking your account details with some dodgy modder who could get you banned or take your account.

If you were on the game recently you will still get credits from this but not nearly as much as if you'd been off for a few weeks/months.

• Every profile will be done using NiNJA which has the #1 security bypass service on Xbox Live.
I sent money, it has been 100 days, GM:biggrin:rewNastii, Jplymale, and Escanor2280
Post automatically merged:

rewNastii
DrewNastii

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I sent money, it has been 100 days, GM:biggrin:rewNastii, Jplymale, and Escanor2280
Post automatically merged:

DrewNastii
4yDwLNr.png
LrNTphD.png

zhBTmgT.png
iKEtZqt.png
d0j3Gvm.png
E1JJvrP.png

A AbeDeBest1

A

AbeDeBest1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I have a GT: GordoElephante

R

Riplan

Reaction score
Sin$
Sent a message. I super want in on this. Inheritor has always been a dream of mine. Gt: ripnandtarin69

Top Bottom
Login
Register