• Thread starter Modzz--Halo
  • Start date
  • Views 3,059
M

Modzz--Halo

Reaction score
Sin$
hello this is my first
i was just wondering isit possible to mod halo reach campain offline or online if not anyway to do with jtag will rep if can get some help

sorry about the spelling

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing you can do online as of now is RTH, which is JTAG only.

Upvote 0
M

Modzz--Halo

Reaction score
Sin$
ok ty i just wanna do campain without glitching gamerscore i wanna mod the game if that makes sense lol ty anyway

if u dont mind me asking wat it rth?

Upvote 0
X

Xsosxninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ty i just wanna do campain without glitching gamerscore i wanna mod the game if that makes sense lol ty anyway

first buy jtag or GTFo 7s leech dont ask for mods if you dont even know what to do with them.

Upvote 0
renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
first buy jtag or GTFo 7s leech dont ask for mods if you dont even know what to do with them.
dont flame. a lot of the best coders never have jtags. because they dont need them. and just because he needs help and asks stupid questions doesnt mean you have to be downright rude to him.

as to the OP, there is a gamesave editor supposebly coming out soon with Horizon, but other than that, jtag only with RTH

RTH= Real time halo. basically a real time memory edit of the .map files. one second i can shoot regular assault rifle bullets out of my assault rifle, a few clicks later i will shoot rockets. thats just one of the simplest things you can do with it.

Upvote 0
M

Modzz--Halo

Reaction score
Sin$
could u send me it over buy anycxhance i have a jtag with halo reach if u could realy apreicate it ty

and for the other noob that says buy a jtag ready the post i say if anyone noes u doosh y the hell u gotta abuse new people for huh

Upvote 0
renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its in premium, i will dig up the link.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/300229-halo-reach-rth-for-reach/

Upvote 0
M

Modzz--Halo

Reaction score
Sin$
ty m8 every time i open the exe in xexloader just goes black screen then back to dashboard any help?

Upvote 0
X

xFaLCo

Reaction score
Sin$
I remember having a dream a long long time ago when i used to play halo 2. At the time lots of modding was going on, and the dream was about modders being able to change there mods during game. Now, if i read correctly this is now possible? And its called RTH?!

Upvote 0
renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember having a dream a long long time ago when i used to play halo 2. At the time lots of modding was going on, and the dream was about modders being able to change there mods during game. Now, if i read correctly this is now possible? And its called RTH?!
yes

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register