Reaction score
Sin$
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AxXCeNPIEE[/youtube]

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do we have to pay for the horizon beta? after seeing this i REALLY want this now

do we have to pay for the horizon beta? after seeing this i REALLY want this now

EliteDonar627

EliteDonar627

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dude you stole this haha this has been posted plenty of times dont make it seem like your the only cool dude to post it smh

VaRal

VaRal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Horizon beta is free, just go to their site and download it.
Horizan Diamond (i think its called) is the upgraded version which allows you too mod halo reach (and most new popular games) which costs $5 I think.

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Horizon beta is free, just go to their site and download it.
Horizan Diamond (i think its called) is the upgraded version which allows you too mod halo reach (and most new popular games) which costs $5 I think.
does the beta allow you to mod credits and campain?

A

arieldude18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think this version of horizon is available to the public yet... I'm using it right now and I am diamond, there is no reach credit editor yet

M

Musclecar999

Reaction score
Sin$
As I said the last time this was posted,

This works but is totally pointless, you might as well throw the max .gpd on your profile, and it does work online, but, you can't use any of the armor/accessories you buy from the armory, unless you give up all of your credits when you go online. If you watch the video, it shows him as captain grade 1 in the armory, but it will rank him as a private and unable to gain exp at all. JTAG's aside, Im sure somewhere in the future, someone will figure out how to mod cR/xp on a retail xbox, but it cant be done with simple hexing. So far the best way for cR is score attack/sword base + challenges, which is about 20-30k an hr on a good day.

And you can't get banned for this, unless "somehow" you glitched it online, I have a gpd modded account from the first day of release, still not banned.

Basically meaning, Horizon is wasting your time with this addition of cR modding, don't get me wrong, Horizon is a great program, but if you can't use it online, when why would you use it, unless you get banned for something else or do not have xbox live?

Top Bottom
Login
Register