Halo reach max rank plz answer my question

• Thread starter gnar shoebie
  • Start date
  • Views 1,742
G

gnar shoebie

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I currently reache max rank lt colonel grade three now if I earn credits and commendations once the rank cap is lifted will all the credits I earn go twards ranking up ro example if the cap is lifted and I earn a good amount of cr will I go from grade 3 to some where in the commander rank any info will be greatly appreciated thank u

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it will most likely not just to give the slower players a chance.

KayJayEss

KayJayEss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt it or they wouldn't have capped it in the first place..
I just hope they uncap it soon as having Emile's helmet and the Commando shoulders in the armory is bugging me.

G

gnar shoebie

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk cause if ou shut off your xbox unplug ur Ethernet and load up reach with the cable still unplugged it showed u your true rank like I did it and it showed me that I was a quarter the way in on lt colonel grade 3

Xbox One Dev

Xbox One Dev

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Go online, pull your ethernet cord out, and see what your offline rank is, that's what you would technically be ranked without the cap, so technically, once the cap is lifted you should rank upto whatever cap that is.

G

gnar shoebie

Reaction score
Sin$
Go online, pull your ethernet cord out, and see what your offline rank is, that's what you would technically be ranked without the cap, so technically, once the cap is lifted you should rank upto whatever cap that is.
Are u sure that like if it says commander once the cap is reached I'll be one?

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I'll close the thread I can't figur out se7ensins mobile it's confusing
It's fine, just next time you have a question, search for it. Chances are someone else has had a similar question.

G

gnar shoebie

Reaction score
Sin$
It's fine, just next time you have a question, search for it. Chances are someone else has had a similar question.
Alright thanks man and just to be clear whatever it how's without my Ethernet will be the rank I'll recurve once the cap is over which I'm asuming will be early October

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright thanks man and just to be clear whatever it how's without my Ethernet will be the rank I'll recurve once the cap is over which I'm asuming will be early October
Don't worry about it, we don't expect everyone to know the rules on day one. =P

And because the ranks haven't been implemented ONLINE, so going offline would show whatever rank you are, but going back online after reaching Commander would make you go back to Lt. Colonel grade 3. And I'm guessing the ranks will be added around October 7th, due to the fact that the SWAT Playlist will be added on that day as well. Also noting that 7 is Bungie's number, they would release something on that day.

G

gnar shoebie

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't worry about it, we don't expect everyone to know the rules on day one. =P

And because the ranks haven't been implemented ONLINE, so going offline would show whatever rank you are, but going back online after reaching Commander would make you go back to Lt. Colonel grade 3. And I'm guessing the ranks will be added around October 7th, due to the fact that the SWAT Playlist will be added on that day as well. Also noting that 7 is Bungie's number, they would release something on that day.
So your saying the offline rank won't stick

Xbox One Dev

Xbox One Dev

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So your saying the offline rank won't stick

It will stick to offline, but cap you at Lt Conel for now, once the cap is raised, your level should rank upto whatever your offline rank is as that's your true rank.

Top Bottom
Login
Register