• Thread starter Unlovable Panda
  • Start date
  • Views 18,465
Unlovable Panda

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well bored out of my mind I was surfing the bungie forums and I saw this.

t0m m0rello is at it again! Might be time to go dark!

Here is the link to this guys profile that apparently gets all the games early then plays them on his retail xbox.

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?GamerTag=t0m+m0rello

I decided to check it out and here are some pics of it

omg.jpg
reach.jpg

I took the pics in google chrome just to show im not "firebuging" anything. Mabye he just modded the game onto his recent games? I dont know but if he actually got a leak of it.

But then im thinking....he cant play burnt games on his xbox unless he has a flashed disk drive. Idk what do you think?

Hi Im Jesus x

Hi Im Jesus x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone can do that. do you have better proof?? i can add the game to my profile its in the tut section.. not a big deal

Vergy

Vergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im pretty sure. I mean unless hes so high up in the line and best friends with all M$ people thats probably the case

yea i doubt it, the first post said something about him having the retail copy already.
...But isnt the retail copys not even manufactured yet lol?

Unlovable Panda

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Sin$
nope its real i did some searching, look here

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378966 and here are the pics if people are lazy to go and a quote from tom marllo
Note: The first spoiler is the first mission open at your own risk :wink:

This first mission was just like Halo 1's 2nd mission where you had to find the marines that crash landed throughout the map, but in halo reach you are finding spartans. It's a pretty big map, and the worthog was very useful for getting places. The worthog can carry as many as 5 people (the driver, the front passenger, the gunner, and two seats below the gunner that face left and right, not forward)

The second mission was pretty action packed. You start out getting dropped off, and the action immediately begins. You are with squadmates. Throughout this mission you have to cover your spartan friend (whos a girl) and give her coverage so that she can hack into the computer. There are 3 big guns on the map that she has to hack into. Hacking into them gains control of the gun, and I guess it gives them control of the air (you see banshees and hornets flying throughout the entire level)

The third stage is very similar to Truth and Reconciliation (the 3rd stage on Halo 1). You and another spartan have snipers. You have to get into the enemy base from the cliffs (you start out on the cliffs). While you go in the base, your spartan friend covers you from the cliffs above. At the end of this level, you save a bunch of scientists or marines (not really sure who they are actually). They are humans who refused to leave their site even though they ordered everyone to get out. At the end of the level you save them and get picked up by a pelican.

Those were the first 3 stages. As for gameplay, everyone on those forums are talking about the perks. I guess I kinda used the wrong word. It's not really a perk, but rather a device that you can pick up. You can only carry one at a time. I found 3 different devices in the first 3 missions-Halogram, cloak, and sprint. So it's not really a perk, like you would think from call of duty. They are just devices you pick up and that have cooldowns.

The new BR is the 12 round, 1 shot with the scope. I think it's more powerfull than the burst fire BR from halo 3.

The sniper rifle has a longer delay between shots (I was upset with this).

The gameplay seem VERY similar to the other halos. It still has that "slow" feeling. The enemies also fight the exact same way, even the hunters.

The new needler carbine gun is cool. It takes three shots to make the needles explode on someone. However, if that person has a shield, you have to take out the shield before the needles can stick. So this gun can be effective if you shoot grunts and jackals, that way they explode and do more damage. You can't just shoot an elite three times, you have to bring his shield down first, then when you shoot him 3 times when he doesnt have a shield, the needles explode.

When you cloak, your radar is jammed, so you see red dots everywhere. Also, you can't hear anything going on. It's like trying to hear someone say something when you are underwater.

There is a new worthog that shoots volley missles. It seemed very overpowered, but fun. It would shoot about 4-6 shots and they explode upon contact. Then there is about a 5 second wait. Then you can shoot again (basically a 5 second cooldown for every time you can fire).

I found something really extraordinary. In the middle of mission 3, you encounter a bunch of covenant fighting this big *** monster (it had tusks, it seemed like some sort of prehistoric animal)

When you see the covenant fighting the monster, you are told not to engage combat, but to just go by unnoticed. You stand and watch the covenant fighting the monster, only to see the covenant get owned.

You must understand that this game is still LOOONG from being done. People on the forums are making too early judgments, like saying the graphics were horrible. Well I played the game and the graphics were pretty bad. That's because they havn't finished it yet... In fact, they didn't even have human voice overs when someone would talk in the game.

Overall gameplay was about the same as the other Halos.
Enemies battles are similar too.
I don't know if you can dual wield.
They made me play through the first 3 missions.
The first mission was on a pretty big map, and I had to find other spartans on the map (similar to Halo 1's second stage where you have to find the crash landed marines).
Second stage was pretty action packed, main goal was to take control of several huge missile guns throughout the map, and provide coverage to a spartan that would hack into the guns and control them.
Third stage was very similar to Halo 1's 3rd stage, Truth and Reconciliation. You start with a sniper and cloaking perk, you sneak into an enemy base at night, and you shoot from cliffs.
This game WILL be on the circuit I KNOW IT FOR A FACT, I am an mlg 50 and was a level 40 in h2 hardcore and know what competitive IS!

11537_324581430726_540780726_9650155_7522683_n.jpg
11537_324580745726_540780726_9650148_6957784_n.jpg
11537_324580220726_540780726_9650143_2654986_n.jpg
11537_324540340726_540780726_9649607_2929752_n.jpg
11537_324538465726_540780726_9649592_5890119_n.jpg
11537_324536110726_540780726_9649509_6458696_n.jpg
11537_324534965726_540780726_9649502_8378400_n.jpg

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya, he was the first person to leak anything of Reach. The pictures above are what im talking about.

Hobbit 7s

Hobbit2513

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I have a plan

I'm going on a trip tonight. and when I get back I will check this thread for success on you guys making him leak this ok?

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo Reach is already ready to be shipped to stores but you want to know why they wont release it right now they have to make enough copies of the game before the release date.

Top Bottom
Login
Register