• Thread starter Blake498
  • Start date
  • Views 3,249
Blake498

Blake498

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am new to modding halo and i have a gpd that is modded to inheritor but it has to many credits to be online is there any way that i can modded it and take away credits if so how. if you cant is there any way i can mod a new one, any programs or anything? thanks in advance. And keep it nice if there isnt any way dont be rude.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What exactly are you asking?
If you are wanting to take any sort of higher rank GPD online, don't bother because you can't.

Upvote 0
Blake498

Blake498

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What exactly are you asking?
If you are wanting to take any sort of higher rank GPD online, don't bother because you can't.

I have an inheritor GPD that is modded but it has to many credits I want to know if there is any way to edit the gpd so it doesnt have as many credits?

Upvote 0
Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Inb4manbearpig

But ot, replace the gpd with a stock one, or edit the credit amount in a hex editor.

Upvote 0
amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i am new to modding halo and i have a gpd that is modded to inheritor but it has to many credits to be online is there any way that i can modded it and take away credits if so how. if you cant is there any way i can mod a new one, any programs or anything? thanks in advance. And keep it nice if there isnt any way dont be rude.
No matter how many credits you take away, this will not work. As soon as you sign in your rank and credits will be overridden with the values stored on the server regardless of what you set them to.

Upvote 0
Blake498

Blake498

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It will work I have a friend that did it and it worked I just need to know how to change the hex value

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It will work I have a friend that did it and it worked I just need to know how to change the hex value
You can only take online enough credits to bring you to Sgt. Grade 1, and that's only if you've never loaded Reach online before. Anything after that point will check the credits they have stored on their servers, and allow up to 1000cr per-day offline to be added. So if you are offline for 2 days, mod yourself to inheritor, and sign onto live, you will be returned to your old rank + 2000cr.

There is no way to mod your profile credits, sign in, and have it actually update to your modded rank/cr, it's all server-side checked. Occasionally someone will manage to get on during server issues, but from what I remember it returned them all back to normal afterwards.

Your best bet is just to boost custom challenges, it's much more efficient than any other boosting method out there.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register