Halo Reach Flaming Helmet

Discussion in 'Halo Reach Modding' started by KillaCam Iz MLG, Sep 29, 2010 with 3 replies and 1,463 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillaCam Iz MLG

KillaCam Iz MLG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys, i was wonderig if anyone had a flaming helmet Generator or something..

Sadly, I want to know if someone has this is because I bought the pack that "has" the flaming helmet code in it..
    The code was invalid, I've called support, Emailed them and tried so hard to get a new code. They all just keep saying No because of the people scamming them..

If someone has a code that they don't need, or if they have a Generator, Please, Can I have the Generator DL (or if you don't want it released, can you send me a code) if you can send me a code you can PM me, or if you need to know more about this PM me and i'll let you know.

P.S I don't have a transfer cable atm to mod it, and I also don't have a flash drive..

2. zmasterg

zmasterg zmasterg

Ratings:
    There isn't a generator sorry, nobody is going to give you their code also.
    You can mod itif you get a transfer cable so you have the flaming helmet. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/314013-clarification-obtaining-the-flaming-armor-affect/

Check ebay for a transfer cable..
    Or you could buy a code of ebay +$60 bucks though =/

3. MikeLawry

MikeLawry Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    No such thing and your, and you're lieing about your code "not working" I don't know why you would think people would care anyway if your could didn't work for you ughhhhhh....... I hate stupids who think there smart

4. Prologue

Prologue Newbie

Ratings:
    leecher.