What's new

Discussion Halo: Reach Firefight Map (Vid)

• Thread starter NakedZombo
  • Start date
  • Views 979
NakedZombo

theecoolguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Here is a preview of a firefight map on Halo: Reach. There is no AI. If anyone knows what map this is. Please tell me.

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LolIdiot

It's Overlook...
The map MADE for Generator defense...
Just as the map name says what it does, does not mean it's a firefight map..
Did it not occur to you that since there are 4 maps to play on, and 4 maps on file, that the apparent firefight map would be a playable one?

NakedZombo

theecoolguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol I meant pre-beta. It means before the actual release of the beta

NakedZombo

theecoolguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LolIdiot

It's Overlook...
Did it not occur to you that since there are 4 maps to play on, and 4 maps on file, that the apparent firefight map would be a playable one?

Okay, calm down kid. I just wanted to know the name of the map lol

V

Vash2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LolIdiot

It's Overlook...

Upon releasing his tools, when DeToX said it was a firefight map, I believed him. And I'd believe him over you any day. And sure it's for generator defense. but its probably for firefight also.

As for the campaign map, the filesize was much smaller for that than the other maps. My guess is it's placeholder right now with only essential assets.

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upon releasing his tools, when DeToX said it was a firefight map, I believed him. And I'd believe him over you any day. And sure it's for generator defense. but its probably for firefight also.

As for the campaign map, the filesize was much smaller for that than the other maps. My guess is it's placeholder right now with only essential assets.

That's a s*** argument; Detox was right in assuming its for Firefight considering it's gotten it written all over it, and in the main menu - however it's for GENERATOR DEFENSE 'prototype' as this is still a feature that might not make it into release. It operates similarly to Firefight...Weapon drops; Spartans defend against covenant except they are players. Didn't you see the stations ? They are to be destroyed. In Generator Defense. And to say; "O it might be for that, but it's for firefight also is a dumb statement considering in ODST all maps were firefight also..." Same deal? Most likely - And for the record :smile: I'm no kid thank you :smile:

If you can prove me wrong, i'll apologise; if not, just give up- I've asked on Reworked, as I saw where Detox said it was a firefight map, however he may of made a mistake from assumption.

Top Bottom
Login
Register