What's new

Discussion Halo: Reach Cheater Gameplay (lol)

• Thread starter BroncoTurbo
  • Start date
  • Views 1,348
B

BroncoTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look familiar...? :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KERKMV0KJ6c

(This is Trammell right...?)

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
idk, but whoever it is sucks

he died like 3 times in a row trying to jump to the sniper

R

Rally

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i saw sumo at the being so maybe haha

B

BeenHereSinceH2

Reaction score
Just like the good ole Halo 2 days!!! Now they just need to make it where there is only one spawn point and get a crap load of Killamanjaros oh wait... Killionaires.

Z

zkpax

like a Jedi
Reaction score
stop modding reach, pls!
go back to mw2 and mod
dont make this game worse, pls!

X

xXxCHUNKSxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is gay.. =\. I really dont want reach to be another mw2

9udw45qniz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just report the gamertag, lol.

B

BroncoTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just report the gamertag, lol.

You think having this gamertag banned would mean anything...? It's obviously a secondary gamertag made for this sole purpose.

S

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
stop modding reach, pls!
go back to mw2 and mod
dont make this game worse, pls!

Unlike Infinity Ward's incompetent, lazy asses, Bungie wouldn't let cheating get out of hand like it did in MW2. Least that's what my faith in them resembles.

B

Bammer20

Reaction score
Seen this before. Kid sucks. Wouldn't mind doing this becuase Reach sucks.

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW i love how the guy in the beginning betrayed the guy and grabbed the snipe, then he though he glitched the sniper so it would do the same thing for him :lol: what a tard

V

VaRal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
online mods like aimbots and s*** will (hopefully) get picked off pretty quickly by bungie, like said above they're pretty nifty with a banhammer so i hope to go reach doesnt go all mw2 on my ***

B

BroncoTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
online mods like aimbots and s*** will (hopefully) get picked off pretty quickly by bungie, like said above they're pretty nifty with a banhammer so i hope to go reach doesnt go all mw2 on my ***

It doesn't matter if they ban people. A JTAG console will always be able to run unsigned code, and with a KV and Xex can go online with mods. So they ban the account and the console...so what? Just make a new 48-hour account and get a new KV. They will never stop it.

V

VaRal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if they ban people. A JTAG console will always be able to run unsigned code, and with a KV and Xex can go online with mods. So they ban the account and the console...so what? Just make a new 48-hour account and get a new KV. They will never stop it.

OK well as long as theres not infection bulls*** which is hopefully easier to stop, I'll be alright. People with JTAG'd consoles is pretty limited in comparison to normal ones, and I'm hoping they (like someone else said) like playing the game online for what it is, while having fun in campaign say with mods.

Don't get me wrong I love mods I just don't like it when the online for my favourite games gets ruined...

Top Bottom