Halo Reach Blue flaming helmet?

Discussion in 'Halo Reach' started by SirenNight66, Jun 4, 2014 with 25 replies and 4,696 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin Contributor

Ratings:
    Ahh man, I remember I found out about the helmet being available only minutes after Bungie put it on. They hadn't even announced it officially. I went online with it and got about 5 friend requests and 10 messages each game. Great night, that was.

2. Sparky56p

Sparky56p Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same here lol, I put on the flames and Bungie nameplate well before they were announced and I got friends requests and messages left and right, even got a few party invites from kids telling me how good of a job I (as in what they thought a Bungie employee) did on the game

Trully was a fun time, well untill they announced it, then it became overused, now it's starting to seem more rare again since so many if those players have quit Reach, I'm still around but nothing would too those first few days of those blue flames :smile:

3. xXxMiDniGhTxXx1

xXxMiDniGhTxXx1 Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you license transfer the red flaming helmet since you used the redeem code ?

4. T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173 the official T3DDY

Ratings:
    uh... u really signed up to post into a 2+ year old thread ? and about a license transfer ? :tongue:

5. Noimus

Noimus Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol just to follow up on his, is there a way to still get this flaming helmet and play online? Does it usually result in a ban?

6. T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173 the official T3DDY

Ratings:
    nope, u cant get it.