What's new

PC Halo Online/Eldewrito 0.6 Assembly modding TUT 1 | Aimbot

505_

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Sin$
yoY3SZr.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This package is created by a modified assembly for Halo Online.
Follow these steps after downloading the files. :tongue:

NOTICE:
Please do not use these in Ranked/Socials.
If caught you will be banned from Ranked/Socials.
This should only be used in Customs tab/servers.
Needed Assembly:
[Click here to view this link]
Scan
---------
Step 1:
Download Assembly by clicking the Download text, after that click the assembly.zip file.

Step 2:
Open Both Halo Online folder and Assembly.zip

Step 3:
Select all files from Assembly.zip and press CTRL + C

Step 3:
Create a folder called Assembly inside Halo online's folder.

Step 4:
Open that folder, and press CTRL + V.

Step 5:
After that, copy the maps folder from Halo online and put that copy into Assembly's folder.

Step 6:
Open assembly.

Step 7:
Then push open content file...

Step 8:
Then go to the halo online's maps folder.

Step 9:
Pick any map ( If one map is modified all values are transferred to them all. )

Step 10:

After that pick tags then go down the list, and find something called weap.

Step 11:
Pick any weapon in the weap. section ( I picked objects/weapons/rifle/battle_rifle/battle_rifle )

Step 12:
Click that weapon, then go to meta editor.

Step 13:
Go down the weapon's values until you find Weapon aim assist.

Step 14:
Change the values to:​
Code:
Autoaim Angle: 85
Autoaim Range Long: 450
Autoaim Range Short: 234
Autoaim Safe Radius: ( Do not touch value )
Magnetism Angle: 450
Magnetism Range Long: 234
Magnetism Range Short: 10

Step 15:
Then push save to file.

Step 16:
Done.
-----------------
If this did not work, please contact me or simply adjust the values.
-------

Last edited:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Why release an aimbot for this game? That’s literally the dumbest idea ever

505_

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Sin$
Why release an aimbot for this game? That’s literally the dumbest idea ever
Well, its mainly just for the new modders of Halo Online. In terms of "Releasing", all I'm doing here is how to do it. Simple editing of values on a weapon, its not like its head-shifting, super speed or anything like that. The game has about 100 players average everyday, so why not release one? So no need to get your panties in a twist. ^-^
This has been known for a long time. The modified assembly has been out for a while, so most Halo Online modders already know this.

Last edited:
H

HCSKG

Reaction score
Sin$
What are the values for the default aim assist and bullet magnetism for controller, so I can apply them to the mouse and keyboard and be kind of undetected?

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, its mainly just for the new modders of Halo Online. In terms of "Releasing", all I'm doing here is how to do it. Simple editing of values on a weapon, its not like its head-shifting, super speed or anything like that. The game has about 100 players average everyday, so why not release one? So no need to get your panties in a twist. ^-^
This has been known for a long time. The modified assembly has been out for a while, so most Halo Online modders already know this.
You did not originally put the last part basically flaming me when I quoted cuz if you did I would have said something. Do not flame members man. I already got screwed once lol. I just think that skids will use this online is all.

505_

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Sin$
You did not originally put the last part basically flaming me when I quoted cuz if you did I would have said something. Do not flame members man. I already got screwed once lol. I just think that skids will use this online is all.
What I did was kind of wrong, sorry. Been in kind of a mood lately man. Hope you can forgive me for that. Also, i figured people would do that so when I uploaded it. I made sure they can't use it in ranked matches or socials. They would get instantly detected and banned from that server. Only way they can use it is if they are in a custom server, or non-ranked.

What are the values for the default aim assist and bullet magnetism for controller, so I can apply them to the mouse and keyboard and be kind of undetected?
This should be better, as long as you are aiming at one guy. The detection system should not notice, just adjust it. But be warned, adjust it to high and you can be instantly noticed.
Autoaim Angle: 50
Autoaim Range Long: 250
Autoaim Range Short: 150
Autoaim Safe Radius: ( Do not touch value )
Magnetism Angle: 250
Magnetism Range Long: 150
Magnetism Range Short: 10

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register