Tools Halo Multi-Click Mod

• Thread starter DaftHacker
  • Start date
  • Views 1,128
D

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Reaction score
So i built this program in hopes of making a tool for myself and friends to use but i quickly realized that it would take a whole lot of work for what i want to put into it and im the only programmer putting repetitive work into adding everything, and i also have ADD so its hard for me to focus/program it by myself. This is suppose to be the successor to Halo One Click Mod, but this version will have all halo games and way more features, its been a very long time since a 1 click modding tool for halo has been released and i know this would be popular tool if finished and released. I don't know whether to release the source code and have the hopes of someone finishing it, which they should just consider joining me anyways or see if any c# programmers/modders would hop on board to help me finish. I really don't want to release this because its something ive took a lot of time working on and setting up, and im not very sure it should be something that should be public. It just needs a lot of dedicated work put into it, adding weapon offsets, weapon swap values and other things which is all generally easy but takes quite a while. Anyways if you know your way around c# (classes, arrays) or you're a decent modder i would love for you to join the team and help finish this modding tool together.

If you would like to help on this project the requirements are:
Non programmer -
A halo modder with experience using Assembly, Your job would be grabbing offsets/values and other information from the game. I will show you how and what to do, you must own a jtag.
Programmer -
An experienced c# programmer who knows how to read code and has experience using classes, arrays, and other general modding stuff, you must own a jtag. Heres a coding example of what each games class looks like
9946e1b6a8ebdbe4b1e2eb0fd9250447.png

Note that this is not a paid position and im not going to rush anyone on anything, or will i judge you on your modding/coding skills, if need be ill teach you everything i can. This would be a partnership of modders and coders to work on something amazing and your reward is to have an unreleased program for your halo modding needs. I've also considered releasing once finished for at a price of $1 or higher, in which case you get a % of it or keeping private or releasing for free. Anyways here's a few pictures on my progress so far.

Settings tab is a bit messy.
facf54e331716ef05e6453baa0d598a9.png

Halo 3 tab, its got the most added to it.
8899f99ec4ceab5c5c26a7d11085ec55.png

Just showing what kind of weapon swaps are possible. (Shoot vehicles to spawn them, Shoot any other weapon projectile, Shoot power ups and equipment)
1f36394b47ad1f0fdc458b82af1e7fce.png

Halo 4 tab, its got the basic layout for swaps and poking but no offsets or swap values added. Well it does have like 1 offset and 2 swaps for testing.
ee35299f33238c31003e56571d0aeee3.png

Last edited:
P

Professional

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing your halo reach tab. :smile:

T

Troxarts

Reaction score
please share the offsets :c PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

H

Hitler Is My Bae

Banned
Reaction score
diss is good countystrikez hack i rate 10/96 gud job wif thuz one mate

R

Richard Arroyo

Reaction score
please share the offsets
1ce13.jpg
ht11.jpg

dh.jpg

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
Hmm looks very clean and good are you planning on releasing this as a paid tool or just a free AIO?

M

MDA

Banned
Reaction score
If you release the source code people (not everyone) will leech the code and throw it into their own project. If you really have the desire of finishing it, I suggest you find someone to work on the project with you.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
If you release the source code people (not everyone) will leech the code and throw it into their own project. If you really have the desire of finishing it, I suggest you find someone to work on the project with you.
True and this seems to be a really clean tool I like it a lot just wish you could download the tool itself

P

Protonbash

Reaction score
Nicely designed tool dude, credit to your skills!

Top Bottom