What's new

Halo MCC: H2A (Rank) Boosting to 50's

HaloMCC50

Reaction score
Halo MCC: H2A - Boosting to 50's

Notice - slots are limited by playlist, and on a First come first serve bases.
This method is legit and guarantees a win 9 out of 10 matches in online ranked matchmaking.

Requirements:
-Must currently be lvl 10+
-Must have a Xbox headset
-Must vote on gametype announced
-Must be ready to win ;P

Send a friend request to HaloMCC50; messages will not be read!
Once you're added, a invite will automatically be sent to all online MCC players whenever a slot opens.

XboxLive GamerTag: HaloMCC50

Last edited by a moderator:

PAN5Y

Blessed
VIP
Reaction score
Just got my Xbox last week, been playing nonstop lol.

Great to be back where it all started, here at se7ensins.com :smile:

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Reaction score
Says you don't have any games played lol.

HaloMCC50

Reaction score
Says you don't have any games played lol.
That's has to be a server glitch, if you really want to see its stats I'd say try again in a few days to see if 343 fixes the problem on the site, but that account is just used to store Gamertags. Might get it to a 50 if I get board next week though, since it is the face account.

Edit: Looks like it's now showing stats.

Last edited:

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd watch out soon, after full reset (which they say is the last one since it is gonna be "All" fixed) they plan on starting bans so just saying to be careful with it. No idea what kind of bans or how they catch you but it will be implemented.

HaloMCC50

Reaction score
I'd watch out soon, after full reset (which they say is the last one since it is gonna be "All" fixed) they plan on starting bans so just saying to be careful with it. No idea what kind of bans or how they catch you but it will be implemented.
I don't see a ban occurring for anyone using this service, as its legit and involves skilled members boosting the team.

Also I have good news!
The update is now live, H2A boosting lobbys have now started with other playlists starting soon.

Add "HaloMCC50" to be enrolled in the free invite system.

Last edited:

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
I don't see a ban occurring for anyone using this service, as its legit and involves skilled members boosting the team.

Also I have good news!
The update is now live, H2A boosting lobbys have now started with other playlists starting soon.

Add "HaloMCC50" to be enrolled in the free invite system.
Do you just ddos the other team or something? I would like to boost HCS but could just ddos myself.

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Halo MCC: H2A - Boosting to 50's

Notice - slots are limited by playlist, and on a First come first serve bases.
This method is legit and guarantees a win 9 out of 10 matches in online ranked matchmaking.

Requirements:
-Must currently be lvl 10+
-Must have a Xbox headset
-Must vote on gametype announced
-Must be ready to win ;P

Send a friend request to HaloMCC50; messages will not be read!
Once you're added, a invite will automatically be sent to all online MCC players whenever a slot opens.

XboxLive GamerTag: HaloMCC50
More Info can be found at www.HaloMCC50.webs.com
Added you.

Skeletor127

Reaction score
Yeah I added you too. If anyone else is trying to get a 50 or can help me get mine. I'd be happy to play with them.

Top Bottom