Halo MCC Bridge Host?

Discussion in 'Halo: MCC Support' started by midnightspro, Jul 2, 2015 with 6 replies and 3,706 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightspro

midnightspro Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok my friends used to do this all the time for H2 and H3 on the 360 and I thought you couldn't do it on Halo MCC due to dedicated servers, but dedicated servers have been removed for a while now and I know a couple people who have bridged host on MCC but they never told me how to.

I have my PC connected to my Xbox One and my connections are bridged but I heard I need Cain and Zone Alarm, if anyone can help me out with finding the IP Ranges and setting everything else up I would appreciate it a lot.

2. 19XX

19XX Member

Ratings:
  3. OP
    midnightspro

midnightspro Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah I'm having huge trouble with this, I'm not even sure if I am connect right because when I try to sniff out my IPs on Cain it just crashes.
    I connected my PC to my router and my Xbox to my PC and bridged both their connections.
    idk....

4. bustyouup4free

bustyouup4free Newbie

Ratings:
    I am offering bridging help as of today. I have been the only bridger on MCC (as far as i know) for the last 5 months. I also have a titan one USB adapter. I have been offering help and teaching people from console tuner forums. And my service goes as follows
    $50 USD for IP list (for my time investment)
    $100 USD for IP list and teaching/Setup + future help and troubleshooting

I only will charge because of the time it took me to figure out. (over 3 months of trial and error after release of MCC)
    I take claim as the first bridger, and most of my friends know i have been doing it for about 5 months
    PM me if seriously interested.
    i only accept Paypal friends and family payment

I cannot guarantee that this will not be patched, or that you will not be banned or suspended
    even though i have been doing in successfully for over 5 months doesnt mean that it wont get you in trouble

5. Tha EndGame

Tha EndGame Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's still possible to bridge host, but I believe you have to use a different method. It seems that very few people have figured it out. I wouldn't bother asking for them to help or teach you, since everyone I've met that knows how is just a greedy f*ck. $100 for teaching how to do it is what I was told. HAH.

6. 19XX

19XX Member

Ratings:
    Yeah everyone I've talked to that says they know how charges $100 as well. Which I don't mind paying if it's 100% but I don't wanna get scammed and I know nobody is gonna teach me prior to paying them so I'm kinda stuck..

7. Tha EndGame

Tha EndGame Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm surprised you'd pay 100 even if it's working. That's insane. I guess if you've got the money to spend on it though wouldn't be so bad. But as you said, I'm pretty sure they'd all just scam us.