Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Halo Infinite

Discussion in 'Halo Series' started by 3xTiNcT, Jun 11, 2018 with 11 replies and 528 views.

1. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Now that Halo Infinite has been officially announced, what's everyone's opinion from the announcement trailer? The trailer shows a lot but it also leaves us wondering what it's going to be. Let's speculate, what do you think this Halo is going to be and what would you like it to be?

Personally it has me quite excited to see more.

Halo Infinite is coming back to PC.
    New Slipspace engine.

Will update with more information as it becomes available

2. Tsumi

Tsumi "Milkshake?"

Ratings:
    Hopefully, it's going to make up for H5. That's all I gotta say.

• Like Like x 2
  3. GrayRat

GrayRat Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That seems to be their goal with Infinite, the trailer seems very evocative of Halo: Combat Evolved. With the new engine and art style they are really trying to bring the series back to its glory days.

4. Zebedee

Zebedee Est 2010

Ratings:
    yes pc. i hope they get back to there roots on this i dont need any flashy jetpacks

5. Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s 0x50676f573

Ratings:
    Imagine going back in time and playing halo 1 or "CE" but with todays new-gen tech and a better overhaul of gameplay. So essentially a remake of the first halo. Not a remaster but a actual remake. Kinda hoping for something like destiny where your just fighting a squad of covenent with a group of marines you hired or found to follow you and then a flood pod drops and have a huge random event. Kill the flood and save "x" amount of marines or something.

6. GrayRat

GrayRat Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The Xbox Halo Infinite web page does not include a Play Anywhere logo or mentioned any where. While the Gears 5 has Play Anywhere clearly displayed all over. So is Halo Infinite not coming to PC then?

7. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:

lol hell they still owe us for Halo 4. Unfortunately I don't think Halo will ever live up to its reputation from the CE, 2, and 3 days. They set the bar too high, too early.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Swerve

Swerve ❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤ Premium

Ratings:
    So the E3 2019 trailer dropped a couple days ago, and here it is if you haven't seen it already.

After seeing this, I'm actually a little bit excited for this. I'm a Halo addict through and through, and I personally thought Halo 4 and 5 were alright (alright in terms of campaigns. Multiplayers for both suck huge balls in my opinion). I just hope there's actual development in the storyline of John and Cortana versus the wild goose chase that went on in Halo 5's campaign. The chief was clutching a new data chip, so it leads me to think that, coupled with the ending of the trailer, he might be trying to capture Cortana since it's referred to as a "Weapon Containment System". I also want to see a proper Chief and Arbiter reunion or just something more settling than the two second glance with no exchange that concluded Halo 5. Hopefully 343 keeps going in this direction because the aesthetic of both trailers is reminiscent of Halo CE, and I think it'll be a welcome return for faithful Halo fans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    I completely forgot to update this. Thanks.

This trailer has me excited again. I just don't want to wait until holiday 2020 but it's probably for the best. Gives me plenty of time to run through all the campaigns again if I'm feeling it. I enjoyed the campaigns on 4 and 5 as well but I wish there would of been more time as chief in 5. It seems like this campaign will be really deep just based off of this trailer. I didn't mind the multiplayer on 4 and 5 but it wasn't as good as Halo 3's. I would also love to see Chief and Arbiter reunite. I think 343 knows what the people want now so hopefully they don't ruin it. It seems as if they're trying to bring old players back to Halo and make the younger generations fall in love with Halo now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tsumi

Tsumi "Milkshake?"

Ratings:
    Well, Halo 4 wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it for a few weeks. But I believe I threw it away after that lol.
    So lets say a Full-game and a Half.

So far Halo Infinite is going to be pretty good. But they also announced MC coming to PC with Halo Reach. So, to be honest. Them doing this is also a make-up. I can't even wait since Halo Reach was one of my favorites lol. And we already had Halo 3 on PC(Not Really we had Halo Online with Mods, But still they both use the same engine LMAO) Either way I agree.

11. Kakashi

Kakashi OG Premium

Ratings:
    I wouldn't get your hopes up, MCC on xbox one is still far from what it should be. Halo 3 is *** to say the least. Shot registration is way worse than OG halo 3 on 360 still, and that's just one of the countless flaws. This is coming from somebody who literally only plays halo as well.

12. Tsumi

Tsumi "Milkshake?"

Ratings:
    Well, I also agree with what you said. I don't really expect them to do Really good. But for me, Halo reach on PC is a give and take thing. If its somewhat playable I will get that ****.