• Thread starter Glitch100
  • Start date
  • Views 4,963
Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks really cool, Now if only i knew MCV4...
I registered for the alpha though.
Good luck and keep up the good work!

Looks cool, registered.

Thanks guys! Developments coming along, Alpha should be hopefully with a month. Remember though it is an alpha! aha

AssaultCommand

AssaultCommand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very interesting, very interesting.
Can't wait to see how this turns out, I've been hoping for a game like this for years now!

:biggrin:

Swaino

Swaino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers guys. I'm off for a week very soon (work is hectic) so I'm going to be working on some media/advertising stuff, will update what I'm working on in here.

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having the weekend away so development will be on pause, and ultimately the weekly update will also be delayed .Everyone have a good bank holiday weekend !

Deceitful Echo

Deceitful Echo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok just form the picture is this another one of those facebook style games with energy for missions?

Ressurection

Ressurection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok just form the picture is this another one of those facebook style games with energy for missions?
I dont mind if its one of those facebook style games as long as there's no DAMN ENERGY.
Seriously, Energy will just ruin the game and I think if they put it in alot of people will stop playing after awhile.

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is more text based then them in the sense you aren't clicking loads of buildings etc. As for energy I was originally going to have a limit , but it was going yo be on fast recharge and I wasn't going to charge for more energy.

Swaino

Swaino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a heads up guys, if anyone has any idea's for any cool advertising or media I could put out feel free to hit me up with some ideas and I'll try my best to make it a reality.

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am back from a weekend away! Will try and get some development done tomorrow but would like to say thank you yo all who have signed up over the weekend! The weekly update will probably be towards the end of the week!

AssaultCommand

AssaultCommand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a heads up guys, if anyone has any idea's for any cool advertising or media I could put out feel free to hit me up with some ideas and I'll try my best to make it a reality.
If you want I can add your link to the "Other" menu on the banner on my website http://www.armorwatcher.com/home, if you link back to my site somewhere on Halo Command.

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Weekly Update #5 coming out on Friday! Been getting a lot of interest from this page, so thanks a bunch!

Alright, you're now 3rd on the list :biggrin:
Btw, I'll be heading to bed now, so it might be a while before I can respond to your next reply.

Thanks a bunch! We will add you to our list with the next deployment!

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Site has been updated with some security among other things.. Sign up, tell your friends!

Top Bottom
Login
Register