Halo: ANNIVERSARY

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Im not excited at all....

I was all like "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"....until they were like "Oh yea, its gonna be using Halo Reach for everything btw" Then i was like "meh...nvm then bro"
Only for the MP. The Campaign is the H1 engine. I'm just getting it for the campaign.

Mikey

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im not excited at all....

I was all like "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"....until they were like "Oh yea, its gonna be using Halo Reach for everything btw" Then i was like "meh...nvm then bro"
This exactly! A lot of people actually feel this way.

Genociidal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather not pay for another halo reach multiplayer disc. It's like ODST, complete rip off.

ForceOperationX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting that and the MGS collection or the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus collection. Haven't decided yet.

I Are Michael

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pretty much lost interest in the Halo series after Halo 3 so I don't really plan on buying it. I might go to a friends to play the campaign sometime though

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
What evidence do you have of that?

Most evidence is pointing to Halo 4 taking a nose dive.
There's an interview 343 did few days ago...they talked about how halo 4 will have the feeling of "halo" and some of the old school stuff from halo... the first evidence is that they tried hard to fix that damn game "Halo : Reach"

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Reaction score
There's an interview 343 did few days ago...they talked about how halo 4 will have the feeling of "halo" and some of the old school stuff from halo... the first evidence is that they tried hard to fix that damn game "Halo : Reach"
"Tried" is the keyword. And making a playlist so that the game plays like older Halos isn't really fixing it in my opinion. Just throwing the game back to what worked in the past is the lazy man's way out.

I want you to try something. Name me one game franchise that hasn't taken a nosedive after a developer change.

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
"Tried" is the keyword. And making a playlist so that the game plays like older Halos isn't really fixing it in my opinion. Just throwing the game back to what worked in the past is the lazy man's way out.

I want you to try something. Name me one game franchise that hasn't taken a nosedive after a developer change.
personally, i dont know any....but even so, that doesn't mean 343 will do bad!
there's literally no footage/images of the game itself so you can't really judge

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Reaction score
personally, i dont know any....but even so, that doesn't mean 343 will do bad!
there's literally no footage/images of the game itself so you can't really judge
True, true. All I'm saying is; My hopes are very low, because it's never worked out in situations like this.

Kira

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not excited for it. I'm looking forward to it...just not excited.

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not excited for it. I'm looking forward to it...just not excited.
It's not worth the excitement, the only thing is worth waiting for is Halo 4!
or at least some ingame footage just to see if it will end up like halo reach

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
Halo 4 is going to be amazing. If CEA didn't have Reach's multiplayer, it would be amazing also.

Captain McTasty

NaNaNaNa...Batman!
Reaction score
Personally I would love to get the Anniversary edition but the $39.99 price tag just changed my mid. I'm not about to pay $40 for a game I already have. I'll most likely download the maps from live marketplace. Also does anyone know if 343 plans to release Anniversary on Live Arcade sometime after the disc release?

Wmaty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I would love to get the Anniversary edition but the $39.99 price tag just changed my mid. I'm not about to pay $40 for a game I already have. I'll most likely download the maps from live marketplace. Also does anyone know if 343 plans to release Anniversary on Live Arcade sometime after the disc release?
Well it's not an "arcade" game but can possibly be available as a GOD, but when that happens you'll be paying $40 anyway on the marketplace.

Top Bottom