What's new

Question Halo 5 Forge is ridiculously broken

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, now normally I'd b**** and moan about the controls, but that isn't the problem here, the problem is that anything you spawn in forge that isn't a weapon, vehicle, block or shield will literally bug out and teleport to the point where you spawned it in, as well as teleporters not working properly when scripted. I made a warp pipe that protrudes and retracts from the ground using a switch, and I can go through one way, but not the other, WTF?! Anyone else have stupid forge problems like these?

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay okay okay, we all knew this was gonna happen either way, but I never imagined that making multiple scripts on a teleporter to move it up and down would be broken on release. Let me state what exactly I mean by this, I have made a semi-working Mario-Styled Warp Pipe, a green pipe large enough to stand on with a teleporter on top, simple right? So this time I decided to make it hidden and pop up from underground, so I did. It worked fine in Forge, but the second I loaded up custom games, the pipe showed up, but not the teleporter, because when I jumped on the pipe, I DIDN'T teleport. If anyone has had this problem as well please let me know if you've figured out a solution.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register