Unsolved Halo 5 Forge is ridiculously broken

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, now normally I'd b**** and moan about the controls, but that isn't the problem here, the problem is that anything you spawn in forge that isn't a weapon, vehicle, block or shield will literally bug out and teleport to the point where you spawned it in, as well as teleporters not working properly when scripted. I made a warp pipe that protrudes and retracts from the ground using a switch, and I can go through one way, but not the other, WTF?! Anyone else have stupid forge problems like these?

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay okay okay, we all knew this was gonna happen either way, but I never imagined that making multiple scripts on a teleporter to move it up and down would be broken on release. Let me state what exactly I mean by this, I have made a semi-working Mario-Styled Warp Pipe, a green pipe large enough to stand on with a teleporter on top, simple right? So this time I decided to make it hidden and pop up from underground, so I did. It worked fine in Forge, but the second I loaded up custom games, the pipe showed up, but not the teleporter, because when I jumped on the pipe, I DIDN'T teleport. If anyone has had this problem as well please let me know if you've figured out a solution.

Top Bottom