What's new

Discussion Halo 4 - What are you Majoring in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16267
  • Start date
  • Views 1,305
D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
-Redacted-

Last edited:
Sloth

Sloth

Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure yet, most of them seem like they could be pretty useful. Ill just have to wait and see which one would benefit me the most

Paragon

Paragon

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just have to try out multiple strategies. Can't say yet, since I haven't tried out any strategies.

EpicFai1z

EpicFai1z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
prob pioneer first just for the easy extra xp but i dunno really depends on what i feel like taking on there and then but i can see some of these getting used so much

Snooki

Snooki

Sweety, get me my alien gun
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you also forgot Fotus OP.

110e482558ab5d1ca22c1316e6ab91a7.jpg

J

Jari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what are you going to specialize in once you finish your "Highschool"?

Are you going to join the Wetwork Group, the Pioneer Group, the Engineer Group, the Tracker Group, the Rogue Group, the Stalker Group, the Pathfiner group, or the Operator Group.

For each group you join, you get exclusive armor, weapon skins, armor skins, visor colors, and emblems. At the end of each specialization, you gain an armor mod geared toward that specialization. Also, if you do not order the Limited Edition and decide to get the Standard Edition, you may have to wait on all the other specializations other than Wetwork and Pioneer.

Here are the armor mods for each Group
Wetwork - Stealth - Run more quietly, quicker assassinations, and only shows your outline when being scanned by Promethean vision

Pioneer - Fast Tracking - When the armor mod is enabled in your loadout, you gain more EXP for each minute you have the loadout enabled. The downside is that you can use that slot for something that could help you in game

Engineer - Drop Recon - Allows you to see ordnance drop locations before others

Tracker - Requisition Armor Mod - Allows you to have three new choices for your PERSONAL Ordnance Drop

Rogue - Stability - Do not get unzoomed when shot, but falters your accuracy slightly when being shot while scoped

Stalker - Nemesis - Shows the user who last killed you on your HUD. Your enemies will know you are using this Armor Mod, and will likely plan accordingly by baiting you

Pathfinder - Gunner - Allows you to move with turrets more quickly and slows down the overheat process for the turrets

Operator - Wheelman - EMP blasts last shorter and your vehicle health recharges faster.

I will first join the Operator group, because the armor and visor are badass.
After that I will join either Tracker, Rogue or Stalker.

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
"Operator - Wheelman - EMP blasts last shorter and your vehicle health recharges faster."

Did i miss out in some info or something, or am i reading it wrong?

JustaJabbawockee

JustaJabbawockee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what are you going to specialize in once you finish your "Highschool"?

Are you going to join the Wetwork Group, the Pioneer Group, the Engineer Group, the Tracker Group, the Rogue Group, the Stalker Group, the Pathfiner group, or the Operator Group.

For each group you join, you get exclusive armor, weapon skins, armor skins, visor colors, and emblems. At the end of each specialization, you gain an armor mod geared toward that specialization. Also, if you do not order the Limited Edition and decide to get the Standard Edition, you may have to wait on all the other specializations other than Wetwork and Pioneer.

Here are the armor mods for each Group
Wetwork - Stealth - Run more quietly, quicker assassinations, and only shows your outline when being scanned by Promethean vision

Pioneer - Fast Tracking - When the armor mod is enabled in your loadout, you gain more EXP for each minute you have the loadout enabled. The downside is that you can use that slot for something that could help you in game

Engineer - Drop Recon - Allows you to see ordnance drop locations before others

Tracker - Requisition Armor Mod - Allows you to have three new choices for your PERSONAL Ordnance Drop

Rogue - Stability - Do not get unzoomed when shot, but falters your accuracy slightly when being shot while scoped

Stalker - Nemesis - Shows the user who last killed you on your HUD. Your enemies will know you are using this Armor Mod, and will likely plan accordingly by baiting you

Pathfinder - Gunner - Allows you to move with turrets more quickly and slows down the overheat process for the turrets

Operator - Wheelman - EMP blasts last shorter and your vehicle health recharges faster.
I guess the wetwork seeing as I don't really care about the other ones. Also, what exactly are these "specializations"? Are they like perks, do you choose one for each class? Or is it a one time choice?

Top Bottom
Login
Register