What's new

Tutorial Halo 4 Unlock Everything, Mod stats.

• Thread starter Sollace 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 21,336

Was this thread helpful?

• Yeah!

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • NO!

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice to see you helping out the community. :smile:

D

DontBeANegro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add DontBeANegro plzz so I can talk to u inv me to party on der

D

daman22

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, might wait a Lil bit n see if a wave comes, as isn't halo usually strict with bans, especially since MS is the publisher

SK ALL DAY

SK ALL DAY

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do it for me too? I can give you my info for my account in a PM

Last edited:
I

Implxde

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont have a computer/laptop is there any chance you could get onto my account and perform the mod for the armour that can't be unlocked?

McNaastyyy

McNaastyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would also love to be next in line if you can still do this? Also, since it is a few months late, have there been any reported bans?

Poisoned SAMICH

Poisoned SAMICH

Eat My Samich!!
Reaction score
Sin$
for the record there was never a ban wave it was only a rumor, people have had all of this (except commendations) modded since the game came out and have not been banned, now if anyone needs help send me a pm and I can either mod gpds for you or can do it with profiles if you are willing

.....sorry for the post I'm not trying to steal business just trying to help others

Sollace 7s

Sollace 7s

The Winters Sollace
Reaction score
Sin$
for the record there was never a ban wave it was only a rumor, people have had all of this (except commendations) modded since the game came out and have not been banned, now if anyone needs help send me a pm and I can either mod gpds for you or can do it with profiles if you are willing

.....sorry for the post I'm not trying to steal business just trying to help others
No problem, If any of you want me to do it, I can still do it. I've just been busy :smile: 
I would also love to be next in line if you can still do this? Also, since it is a few months late, have there been any reported bans?
No there hasn't :smile:
Well, Except me, But I kinda went crazy on ALL my games. Lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register