What's new

Tutorial Halo 4 Unlock Everything, Mod stats.

• Thread starter Sollace 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 21,333

Was this thread helpful?

• Yeah!

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • NO!

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Sollace 7s

Sollace 7s

The Winters Sollace
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, Today I'm going to be giving a tutorial on how to mod your own Halo 4 today.

Requirements:
[*] USB. (Synced to your Xbox)
[*] A modding tool. (One Herehttp://http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/release-halo-4-profile-editor.803590/)
[*] A copy of Halo 4
[*] Your GPD (4D530919.gpd) Extract it from Horizon or something

Okay, after you have all this. You're going to want to use the mod tool I linked you to. (Unless you already have one) So open your GPD on it. (Be warned if you have already connected to xbox live you can only add 10,000 Daily! 250,000 first time you connect) You can add armor, stances, edit games won, Commedations.

If anyone is struggling with this I would gladly do it for them. Just PM me your GPD uploaded to MediaFire and what you want done. And I'll do it and send it back!

If this thread was helpful just hit the little like button in the bottom right corner!

FDWR Leader

FDWR Leader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a computer to do this with. I was wondering if you could do it for me. I'm already an sR 130 all I need is the rest of the armor and stances. Thanks

Sollace 7s

Sollace 7s

The Winters Sollace
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a computer to do this with. I was wondering if you could do it for me. I'm already an sR 130 all I need is the rest of the armor and stances. Thanks

Sure. No problem just extract your GPD upload to MediaFire and give me the link. Just don't go on Xbox Live until I'm done!

FDWR Leader

FDWR Leader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I forgot what a GPD is.
Sorry it Monday I'm not fully thinking.
You'll have go step by step.

Sollace 7s

Sollace 7s

The Winters Sollace
Reaction score
Sin$
We're in different Time zones I'm 5 hours ahead of you. so I'll do it about 1pm for me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register