Reaction score
Does anybody know any working gravity and jump height offsets for halo 4 tu4

Because these dont work for me
Jump height
0x82128AEC

idk the gravity offset,

if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated
Referring to your username : You're
OT : Go through the original xex, locate your desired offset and copy its exact value. Then look for that value in the new xex, you might get more than one result. Poke the one of the offsets. Repeat.

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Why not just use Assembly and poke them in the .map instead? .maps are always loaded to the same place in memory, so you never need to change offsets based on what title update you're on. The only thing I can see being needed as an xex mod is removing the RSA checks for modified content.

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Reaction score
Referring to your username : You're
OT : Go through the original xex, locate your desired offset and copy its exact value. Then look for that value in the new xex, you might get more than one result. Poke the one of the offsets. Repeat.
Well im trying to use your halo 4 app, gravity nor jump height works.. and i ahve rsa checks removed

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Why not just use Assembly and poke them in the .map instead? .maps are always loaded to the same place in memory, so you never need to change offsets based on what title update you're on. The only thing I can see being needed as an xex mod is removing the RSA checks for modified content.
This feller has the right idea. Get into some real modding, none of this xex float crap that the CoD crowd brought in during the leak.

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Reaction score
That's becuase my program is only for TU0.
Oh ok, well i didnt see a post saying what tu it was for anyway lord zedd helped me and now i have what i need, ill just rte via .map modding with assembly,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom